Who We Are

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cinnamon Bunning

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me, Zim.  You know what's just as fun as sprawling out for a nap?  Yep.  Cinnamon bunning - curling up into a tight, little cinnamon bun.  Like this:

IMG_2695e Zim

Mmm.... yeah.  Just dig in, make a nice, cozy nest for yourself, and snuggle on in.

Err... except in this case, I found the bipeds' bed JUST LIKE THAT!  Really.  Regardless of what anyone might have heard about "someone digging in my bed", as per my mom.

Fine.  I'll move my party into the living room.

IMG_0018e Zim

The good thing about cinnamon bunning is that you can do it just about anywhere.

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. Cinnamon Bunning....oh, I needed this giggle this morning. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make one sweet cinnamon bun, Zim! :D You know, we're sure whoever might've done any bed digging was just someotherpuppy that looked like you...yeah...

    Have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep we agree Zim you are one cool cinnamon bun. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND ZIM... there are NO calories in YOUR RECIPE fur Cinnamon BUNs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone cinnamon bun or do you have to be cinnamon in color?

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look very much the color of a cinnamon bun, Zim! You're too funny!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmm Cinnamon Bun. I think I need a little more white to make this work properly. But I am going to give it a go. All though I do have some white on me because... guess why? Yep Zim buddy I just finished romping in some fresh white fluffy snow. Now I need to curl up like a bun to get all warm.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. youre just as sweet as a cinnamon bun too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little buns,BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'm hungry.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is a very nice cinnamon bun. What is Dave's called? I think that's what I'll call mine.

    When I curl up like that, Mrs. Master says, "OH! What a sweet kitty we have here. My sweet sweet kitty cat."

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cinderella loves to cinnamon bun! I prefer getting up next to Momma and spreading out full length.

    ReplyDelete