Who We Are

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eye-Eye!

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  Before I get to today's post, my mom wanted me to say to please not let yesterday's post by my kid brother Zim fool you!  We did go on LOTS of walks in the  bitterly cold  lovely, brisk weather yesterday.  It's just that Mom didn't think extra walks should be on the agenda and Zim and I didn't see what the hold-up was.  Woo.

So anyway, one of our readers made a comment the other day ... maybe longer ago than the other day ... about Zim being bi-eyed!  (His eyes are two different colors.)  Yes, he is!  Check him out here:

DSCN4673ed Zim
Zim

All of the Siberians who have been in our family (Jesse, Lucky, Stormy and Ammy) have been bi-eyed, to include Zim.  (Way back when we first started posting, we put up a cool collage of our eyes.  Storm's brown eye even had a splash of blue in it, making her a bi-eyed, parti-eyed Sibe.)  So yeah ... all of us have been bi-eyed.  Except for ...

DSCN4669ed Dave
Me.  Dave.
My eyes are both blue.  (The lighting makes them look a little different, but they're not.)

Yeah.  Me.  Oh.  And great-brother Booter, who was a Lab/Aussie mix.  Err... not that that means I'm part Lab or anything!  Ha woooooo.

Luv,
Dave

22 comments:

  1. you both have lovely eyes - no matter the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have alwasy loved both of your eyes.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK first your paws now your eyes. MOM is all kinds of 87 Oooing and awing. You do have great looking peepers, Zim too. OK I've gotta try and pry MOM away from this computer, she is just staring now. Creepy.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. God did that for a reason...I know he did.
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave. NO MORE posts like this! Do you know what happens with posts like this?! My silly sissy starts cooing and spends the whole darned day talking about your eyes! Ugh. Enough with the mushy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE LOVE BI EYES! Love love love.

    Of course, everyone loves parti eyes best b/c that's what I am. My first time at my vet she asked if I've ever had any trouble seeing. HA! We got to teach her a thing or two.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes are lovely, no matter what the colour Davy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL DROOL... the EYES have it. Whatever THAT means

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, Dave, you aren't a lab... tee-hee...

    We think your eyes are all very beautiful!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom is a sucker for blue eyes. Both Bokeh and I have one blue and the other on both of us is part brown part blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:55 PM

    I asked!!! It was ME, Savannah!!! And my before me Sibe sisfur had two colored eyes, one brown and one blue and her brown had teeny spot of blue and her blue had teeny spot of brown!!! Sibes' eyes ROCK! High Paw Pats, Savvy harwooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Dave did any of those other Sibes have a pickle nose because I think that is the cutest part of you.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  13. And such beawootiful blue eyes woo have, Dave!
    Star was Mom's only blue-eyed husky. Sherman had amber colored eyes, Jack's are brown-gold, but Moo's eyes match her personality- yup, she has parti-eyes! Party on, sis!

    jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful eyes
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think you both have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful eyes everywhere!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dreamy eyes guys. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys have the most beautiful eyes!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome eyes, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love love those eyes

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dave, you and Zim have beautiful eyes, if we must say (and we must :)). Oh, be on the lookout for a package...those looks...we think our mom just sent you all the treats you could ever want...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are worse things than being part lab.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete