Who We Are

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Testing

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  Mom recently upgraded to the iPad4.  Our normal evening routine involves me and Mom sitting on the floor, watching TV and using the iPad.  The other night, we were engaged in a big time Scrabble Throw Down against Dad.

The iPad was propped up right in front of me so I could see the letters and help Mom.  While Dad took his turn, I thought I'd try out the new features.  Our old one didn't have a camera; this one has both the back and front cameras.  I thought I'd test things out ...

IMG_0010e Dave
"Hey, is this thing on?"

Cool.  I could even see myself when I took the photo.  I wonder if there are any other features?

IMG_0012e Dave
"Oh!  Oh!  Right there!"

There's some kind of built-in chest scratchies feature, too!  I give the new iPad all dew claws up!  Woo!

Luv,
Dave

15 comments:

  1. Dave you are one techno savvy dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! You take great pictures, Dave :) Quite a handy new feature there too...all it needs now is a treat dispenser app ;)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD now ALL of Blogville will be wantin one of those... IF it has THAT feature included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave we heard there is a belly rub feature, a stroke your head feature and best of all a treat feature. Go check em out. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A chest scratchy feature?!! With a selling point like that they won't to be able to keep them in stock. So who won the game? My kibble green papers is on you Dave. Always bet on a soft fuzzzy winner. You can never go wrong, NEVER! Have a beautiful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Dave, you are top dog in our ipod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our iPad has that self portrait feature too, but I can't find the belly rub button.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a smart boy you are Dave! Hunter would have probably just chewed it up.
    Hugs today.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOAH! I need one of those!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good Mr Dave!!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy dogs I have to get one of those!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Dave! My mommy just got herself a Kindle Fire HD and it has a camera too. Maybe we could Skype some time and you could teach me to woo. Her Kindle doesn't seem to have that chest scratching feature though.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't know it is up to 4 already. we just got an ipad 2. Still waiting on you to FaceTime with me Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, we are SO getting one if there's a chest-scritching feature! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mom is pulling your leg cause we don't think there is an IPad 4, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete