Who We Are

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Box Day!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie, here with exciting news!  As I mentioned the other day, Mom was expecting some shoes to be delivered yesterday.  I was delighted when she announced they were here (I mean -- they are WALKING shoes, and comfy feet mean more, longer walks!!!) and even more delighted when Dad brought the box in!

IMG_9539MagBox
"Now this is a box!"

Isn't that great?!!?  I jumped right in with my front feety-feet, but I had a bit of a challenge with those flaps and couldn't get all the way in.  Mom decided to tuck them in for me and --

IMG_9547MagInABox
"PERFECT!!!"

It's a perfect fit!  Mom let me play in it for quite a while, then, just as I was starting to get bored (I mean, come on.  I'm still a puppy.  My attention span is a tad bit on the short side.) -- wait.  Where was I?  Oh, yeah.  Just as I was getting bored, Mom let me play with one of the shoe boxes, too!

IMG_9554MagBox
"Really?!?  This looks like fun, too!"

Mom asked if I'd get in - or at least do the Hokey Pokey, like I did with the last really small box.  That sounded like a good idea.  I decided to skip ahead to the "Put your two feet in" part.

IMG_9572MagBoxCam
"How's this?!?"
"Is she getting treats for this?"

Mom said apparently not all pups are willing to get into boxes - or to put their feety-feet in.  Can you believe that?  She said it's hard for them - and hard for their bipeds to get them to do it sometimes.

IMG_9570MagBoxCam
"Hard?  Nah!  This is a piece of cake!"
"Don't say it, Maggie.  Don't ... do not say i--"

IMG_9571MagBoxCam
"In fact, I think you should give Cammie a turn!"
"OH... MY... G-I'm not here.  I'm not HERE!"

I'm just trying to share my boxes with my sister!  Maybe she'll play boxes with me today!  Would anyone else like to join us?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

17 comments:

  1. You two sure like the boxes!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always look like you have so much fun with those boxes...maybe you are part kitty cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Cam...those little sisters are hard to deal with sometimes. That being said, that big box is pretty awesome and you are very very cute in it Maggie (just be careful and make sure Cam doesn't try to ship you somewhere).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see you boxing clever. I just like to chew on them sometimes but mostly they get whisked away to that thing called the recycle bin. Grrrrr! Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both GOOD boxes... butt we think the BIG one is the bestest..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now finally mom got a nice size box. Now put a pillow in it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a better box fur yu! Gosh, yur Mom must gots Big feet if that box had shoes in it! Bol!
    Jus kiddin!

    Yu sure are a box addict Miss Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This big box fits you so much better. I know you'll have hours of fun in it. There's nothing wrong with buying lots of shoes as long as your mom shares the boxes.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lightning would be delighted to play with you and your boxes, but we are afraid he might have more fun shredding than dancing:0

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'd love to join you Maggie! We love boxes and those look purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes, Mags, a girl needs to keep a hobby just for herself.

    ~ Auntie Trace

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just love to see you inside boxes, Maggie! You are so funny!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just love watching you in the box Maggie!! Arty says he'll come over and play!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Harlow loves boxes - I'll have to wait for the next one to come and post a photo! Have a great Saturday!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would get along grreat with my kitty sister Pigeon. She LOVES playing in boxes. I play with them too -- after all, I'm a BOXer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had a good boxy day Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My girl loves boxes too!!

    ReplyDelete