Who We Are

Monday, August 04, 2014

Hey, Wait A Minute!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  As some of you may know from FaceBook, my sister Cornelia Marie down in Georgia got a really cool box last week.  I got all excited because Mom said I got a box, too -- only ...

IMG_9095MagsBox
"Seriously?  You call this a 'box'?!?"

I mean ... check out CM's:


I didn't think I could really do much with mine until Cam saw a message on the computer from my mentor,  Mr. Teddy Westlife, the coolest, most creative mancat in all of Australia.

IMG_9098MaxBox
"What did he say, Cam?"

Cam said Mr. Westlife said I should get in the box and DIG!  That sounds like fun, doesn't it!?!  What a great idea!

IMG_9091MagBox
"OK, hang on!  Let me just ... umm ... we might have a problem here."

IMG_9090MagBox
"Seriously, Mom.  I need a bigger box!"

I think Mom needs to order something really big so I can take another crack at box-digging - don't you?  Or I could go to Georgia and play in CM's box with her!  Now THAT would be a great road trip!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

18 comments:

  1. BOL! That box isn't even big enough for this little terrier to play in! What was your mom thinking? You definitely need a bigger box.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would need to shrink yourself down to mini me size to fit in that box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maggie! We love how your facial expressions were captured as you were trying to figure out how to fit into the box. Hmmm.... maybe getting a paw in would work for now. BOL

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should ask your mama for a kitty, they would fit surely

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is NOT a box...that isn't even cat sized, no less husky sized....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll order you a refrigerator box, Maggie! I think that's the pawfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box must be intended fur a Kitty or a PUPPY... NO WAY could YOU fit in there...

    BUTT... we want to know what came OUT of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom better get you a huge box to play in. Only your head will fit in that one
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL maybe a new freezer???? I personally love a good box shredding. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. That box is just barely big enough for a part of your paw!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like the road trip idea, Maggie. You would have a blast playing with Cornelia Marie! Gosh, we remember reading their blog ions ago!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Compared to your friend's box, you sure got gypped!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can definitely dig better in a bigger box. Tell your mum to buy something enormous! A new washing machine should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, Maggie! you got gipped on that box. yeah, just jump in your tank and head on over to Georgia :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe this box is just the start of a long line of bigger boxes yet to come??? Bet you and Cornelia Marie could have a lot of fun - she is a really sweet girl.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mom could get you a BIG box then have Cam mail you to Mr. Teddy. Oh he would be so surprised and excited.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep…. you deserve to have a BIGGER box.
    I got me a BIG box today. I can't wait to open it. I'll tell you all about it next week.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have it on good authority that some puppies (ARTY) can actually chew up small boxes...but you didn't hear it from us... ;-)
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete