Who We Are

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Portrait Time

Hello, everyone!  As Maggie told you the other day, our mom has a new camera.  At first, I wasn't too thrilled with the idea, but then I tried to look at the bigger picture -- if she wants to test that baby out on us, she's going to need to reward us!  Am I right?  Of course!  So when she asked Mags and me to come outside to do some portrait work, we were all set!  Let's take a look:

IMG_0865MagsCam
"Does she have treats, Cam?"
"I'm not sure..."

I mean seriously - no treats, no nice posing! Mom tried us on the front porch.

IMG_0871MagsCam
"See any yet?"
"No.  And I'm getting bored."

IMG_0872MagsCam
"Me, too.  Let's both do our Bored Look."
"Got it."

What was she thinking, coming outside without treats?!?

She decided to try again, in the house.  Here we are:

IMG_0874CamMags
"Wait!  I smell those Fruitable treats!"
"I love those!  Let's do this thing!"

There is NOTHING wrong with being food-motivated! Nothing at all!

Mom wanted to try the flash out, too.

IMG_0879CamMags
"Do you have any more Fruitables?"
"This 'WAIT' thing is killin' me!"

One of us might have been getting a little anxious to move on to more "active" things!

So, anyway - there are some shots from the new camera! Hope you all like them.

Cammie!

PS: OK, OK. To be honest, we DID get treats outside. Mags and I were just a bit more ... distracted than Mom wanted us to be!

16 comments:

  1. I think you look byooyiful :-). Good job Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it is to pose, but you both did great. The pictures are beautiful and I hope the treats were worth it.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots and we so agree....no treats no pose. Have a serene easy Sunday now.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the two of you with your mom's new toy! We agree with you - lots of treats - lots of pictures!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! When I got my new (it's old now) camera years ago, Sam was my first subject - inside and outside. I think that's just how we dog folks roll.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purdy piccies!

    Yummy Fruitables! I've had those afore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you figured out how to do Selfies with it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. woos, woo pups are good at waiting! Hope woo got LOTS of treatables for your hard work!

    Jack & Moo, who are not so patient anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! A new camera is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such hams for the camera
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know - we don't tell anyone this ...but our Mom doesn't use treats to get us to pose...she uses special words that make our heads pop up when ever we hear them. That is we we started our support group - D.A.M (dogs against modelling) because we don't think any dog should have to pose without a treat being in it for them :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think you two posed way better than we would have! We're glad you got treats for all that hard work too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them and it looks like your mum's camera is a great success. Beautiful photo's

    ReplyDelete
  14. hee hee! we like your "outside distracted" looks :) great pawtraits!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to tell your Mom that a higher quality camera requires a higher quality treat..I mean fair is fair, right???
    BOL!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Treats are the way to any model's heart! I'm sure if the human models got treats for good poses, they'd look a lot happier!

    ReplyDelete