Who We Are

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Exploring!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Did everyone have a good Columbus Day?  Maggie and I did - and in the tradition of the Ao4, we made sure to do some exploring!

Mom took these pix of me out on our morning walk.  I apologize for the blurriness - she had our GPS tracker running and that always blurs things a bit.  Either that, or I was SUPER fast!

Anyway, along one of our routes, there is a cool retaining wall - or more precisely, a collection of retaining walls.  Maggie and I have always wanted to check them out.  I thought it was the perfect time to do a little exploring in there!

IMG_1091CamWall
"Very interesting!" 

I decided to scale the wall, in the spirit of exploration!

IMG_1092CamWall
Me, boldly going where no Siberian has gone before!

I didn't find anything edible, other than those bushes, and I'm not that into leaves.  It was pretty cool up there, though!

IMG_1093CamWall
"It was worth a look!"

That was mighty fun!

IMG_1094CamJump
"My work here is done!"

I hope you went out and did some exploring, too!

Cammie!

PS:  No rose bushes or Euonymuses were harmed in this blog post.  :)

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's a pretty cool looking wall. Any good smells up there?
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Camm we have been exploring out and about on our park today and likewise no foodables were found either. Drats! Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exploring is the best! What did you find?


    Your Super Doodz Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like some interesting exploring Cammie!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great adventure! You get to explore the coolest places. Maybe I need to take Hunter out more.
    Have a great night.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you inherited the Explorer Pup gene from your big brother Zim?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exploration is exciting! What a grreat job you did.

    PeeS: Did you see?! I finally got a pawesome "Boxerpower" Julius K-9 harness!!

    ReplyDelete