Who We Are

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Garden Tour Walk

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Maggie and I had a very nice walk yesterday morning with our mom and dad.  We ended up taking a route we don't normally take and it was very enjoyable.  On one of the roads, there are a couple very pretty gardens that Maggie and I love to check out!

IMG_1608CamMagsWalk
"Look, Mags!  Isn't it pretty?!?"
"Oh, yes!  Um... check that sign on the left, though.  Ha roo roo roo!"

I assured her the sign didn't mean what she thought it might mean.  Silly puppy!!!  I went first, just to make sure there weren't any Giant Cats lurking about or anything!

IMG_1609CamWalk
"Just a couple pumpkins, Mags.  No huge cats!"

You never know.  They could be roaming the neighborhood, waiting to leap out at innocent walkers!  Here is Maggie, checking the garden out:

IMG_1618MagsWalk
"I like the way the sunlight's hitting these ... whatever they ares!"

Isn't it a lovely spot?!?  We liked this next garden, too:

IMG_1623CamAndMagsWalk
"Very peaceful!"
"Yes, it-SQUIRREL!!!"

Yep, a great walk that got even better!  I hope all of you are enjoying a beautiful Fall season!

Cammie!

9 comments:

  1. Something tells me mom's arm might have gotten stretched out a little after that last photo.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall walk their my sweats but you right this time of year got to be extra vigilant for giants cats and spooks and ghouls. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a pretty garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT was a grand Garden walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gardens in your neighbourhood are much more interesting that mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No giant cats this time - whew!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those giant cats are just as bad as those tree rats
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be making that walk part of my daily walk - so pretty!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good thing those skeery giant cats have left you alone. I bet you and Maggie scared them so much last time, they're STILL running!

    ReplyDelete