Who We Are

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Maggie, Mom, and I went out on the deck this morning to enjoy the peacefulness of a drizzly, chilly day.  Care to join us?

IMG_8595Cam
"It's really lovely out here!  So quiet, so peaceful, so ..."

IMG_8587CamMags
"MAGGIE!"
"BOOM!"

Maggie had a little excess energy, so I thought it would be fun to run and play!

IMG_8642MagsCam
'Let's play, Maggie!"
"YES!  Let's do Crazed River Otter Games!!!"

And so ... we engaged in some very relaxing, serene play!

IMG_8638CamMags
"Let the games begin!"
"Let's go!"

Maggie dove under a chair to try to elude me, but I was right on her heels!

IMG_8624CamMags
"Nice try, Peeps!"

Wow, can that little puppy move!!!

IMG_8596MagsCamPlay
"Hey!  Wait a sec---"
"Ha roooo!"

Can you tell how fast she is?

IMG_8597MagsCamPlay

IMG_8598MagsCamPlay

I thought THOSE moves were crazy - but check these next two shots out!

IMG_8609MagsCamPlay

IMG_8610MagsCamPlay
"How in the world ... ?"
"Wheeee!"

Incredible!

Here we are, in a double play bow:

IMG_8611MagsCamPlaybows
"Play bows, Cam!"
"Play bows to you, Mags!"

Unfortunately, Mom didn't catch both of us in the frame, but she was happy anyway.  We were, too - plus a tad bit played out.  We went back up to the upper deck and struck a pose.  Mom had turned the camera off, but shot this with her iPhone:

IMG_2301MagsCamDeck
Maggie and me.  Don't we look serene?

Mom tried a shot with the camera after that.  I decided to do my regal look.

IMG_8654MagsCam
My Maggie and me.

I hope you feel as serene as we do now! Have a lovely Sunday!

Cammie!

11 comments:

  1. whew! we're a bit worn out after that play session :D great action shots - we could hear your paws scrabbling on the deck! Enjoy the rest of your Serene Sunday!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, looks like Silly Scenery Sunday, and looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, mom caught fantastic moves
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think it's wonderful that the two of you have so much fun together! Enjoy your serene Sunday, Maggie and Cammie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two girls are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom sure gets some nice shots of you girls!! The focus is really, really good! Looks like you know how to have fun too!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Thanks for being our first entry on our citizen roster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. River Otter games are a SMILE maker for sure. I am all a smile.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow…. Maggie can sure make some tight turns. Very impressive. Looks like you trained her well, Cammie.
    I like to hide under da table too, so I can catch my second wind. Den I fly out and race again.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..we are feeling very Serene...or maybe just worn out after watching you two!!
    Smiley Hugs!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Dogness you are both so beautiful, I love watching you play and you look as though you had a pawsome time running around on the deck, so fast, so funny, so playful! I just wish I could have joined you, you both look like you are enjoying the cold air, the photos are gorgeous and funny, your faces in them are so expressive!
    Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Maggie has got the MOVES!!

    ReplyDelete