Who We Are

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Our Gift Arrived Early!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  I'm sure all of you have something you're wishing for this Christmas - am I right?  Well, there's something Mags and I have been dreaming about and it would seem that Santa came early!!!  Check it out!

IMG_3042MagsCamSnow
"Look, Cam!  It's JUST what we wanted!"
"It's so perfect!!!"

We took Mom and Dad on a wonderful, long walk to celebrate and to make the very most of our lovely gift!

Since the roads were pretty messy and had chemicals on them, we decided to go to the Hudson Trail. Here I am, on the way there:

IMG_3044CamSnow
"Let's go!"

That's my serious sled dog face; what do you think? Can't you just picture me  sitting on  pulling a sled?  Whatever.

Here we are, on the trail!

IMG_3050CamMagsSnow
"This is the BEST gift!!!"
"Merry Christmas to US!  Hey!  Somebody's up there!"

There was a guy up ahead, running. He was the only person we saw out enjoying the lovely day.

IMG_3071CamMagsSnow
"I hope he's as thrilled with the snow as we are!"
"He must be, if he's out running in it, right?!  Maybe he's part Siberian!"

She has a point there!

Here's a look over at Mags:

IMG_3066MagsSnow

That's pretty much the view I have of her when we walk ... unless it's like this:

IMG_3074MikeMagsSnow
"Ha roo, Cam-a-rooooo!"

Hmm.  Well, you know how it goes!  More about that tomorrow! For now, I need to go convince my mom that Maggie and I need to go outside. For the 87th time today.

Do any of you have snow? If so, I hope you're enjoying it as much as we are!

Cammie!

12 comments:

  1. no....not the dreaded white stuff....oh well - we know you enjoy it (we prefer it from INSIDE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you got a white Christmas EARLY! How pawesome. I would like for ours to hold off until Christmas Eve, to make sure we make it to Grandma's house safely. But then it can snow away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have any snow so me and Stanley are suffering!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - A new POTP page will be announced tomorrow. You can follow us at http://blogvillepotp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow here. Maybe I should come over to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a little bit of snow...that one picture of the trail was so pretty.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE don't have Snow... and are pretty happy about THAT.... You can have any that lands on our hill... Love the Serious Sled Dawg Face...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the best ever weather for you two - we bet you are just loving it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I am definitely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh look, you're out scampering in SNOW. I wants snow!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are so lucky! We don't have any snow here! We wish Santa would dump on us!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh BOW-WOW that is one serious sled dog face! I absolutely love love love the snow, what a great gift from Santa paws, you got your snows! It looks like you had so much fun in the snow, you look like real sled dogs, look how beautiful and festive everything looks in the snow! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you got the white stuff. Have snow much fun dudes. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete