Who We Are

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Serene (Skip the Scenery) Sunday

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  Cam suggested I share something a little different this week for Serene Scenery Sunday - so I'm skipping the scenery and am putting my imagination to work.  Sometimes just dreaming about some of my favorite things makes me feel totally serene.  Here's how it goes ...

IMG_0024MagsSnooze
"Zzz ... watermelon ... cantaloupe ... pears ..."


IMG_0018MagsSnooze
"... boxes ... crinkly paper ... sun puddles ..."


IMG_0019MagsSnooze
"... snow ... running with Cam ... more snow ... Zzz ..."


IMG_0017MagsSnooze
"How's everybody else doing?  Feeling the serenity?"


IMG_0014MagsSnooze
"Zzz ... ohhhh, YEAH - tummy rubs ... ear scratchies ... kisses ..."

Everyone around here sure feels serene when I go into my sleepy dreams like that. I hope it helped you, too.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. I'm so serene now I think I will take a nap.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mommy takes pics when you sleep too. It's all fun and games until the flash wakes you up! Watch out for it! Xxoo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  3. mol! funny how that works, huh Maggie? well, seeing you all dreamy and sleepy is pretty good serene scenery to us :)

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciara makes all the same moves, Maggie - do you talk in your sleep - she always has something to tell us but we never quite understand her:0

    Happy Serene (HOT) Sunday.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. It helped us tremendously Maggie, thanks so much for all the serenity!! Feel free to keep sending it!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are definitely feeling serene watching you chill, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could tell you were very serene!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you stay in that position long you might just get some of those tummy rubs you are dreaming of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD I am right with you, I am so relax...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    Shhh Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just soooooo gorgeous!!!!!
    Finks there should be a tummy tickle there as well, so cute
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I sure am and you are much too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I'm feeling totally serene...until you mentioned SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I'm feeling totally serene...until you mentioned SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are with you Maggie, we are dreaming of snow too! C'mon winter!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete