Who We Are

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Indoor Playtime

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other day, Cam and I were super bored after our walk, playtime on the deck, and a round of Crazed River Otter Games (CROG), so Mom said we could spend some time playing with our "supervised only" toys!  Ya and hoo!

Cam grabbed her pumpkin, and I went for Sneaky Snake.

IMG_4847CamMagsToys
Cam and her pumpkin, me and Sneaky Snake

After a bit, Cam moved over to the bed by the fireplace. I was starting to lose interest in just  laying around trying to rip Sneaky Snake to pieces  playing ever-so-carefully with my toy, and decided to see if Cam wanted to switch.  ... but then Sneaky is so fun to play with ... I just couldn't decide!  Here's a short video of how I handled the situation:


To view on YouTube, please click here.

So, yeah. I went back to playing with Sneaky Snake.

IMG_4857MaggieSneakySnake
I seem to remember Sneaky having a much, much longer tail ....

At least I remembered to spit all the snake guts out -- right?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

15 comments:

  1. You sure did a fine job with Mr Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rip that snake to pieces!!!! Momma is skeered of those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video mates!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMDs. I admit to not being the best at deciphering dog body language.....but I think maybe Cam was giving you an excellent sideways stinky eye.
    CROG what a fun game to play.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maggie, I get the same look from Dory that Cammie gave you, when I try to play with her toys!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  6. geez Mags....we got tired just watching you run around and trying to kill the snake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maggie, we loved watching you zoom in the house!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe sneaky is one of those drop tail snakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure got a case of the zoomies Maggie. We hope your mom can repair the snake's tail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the snake is deaded fur good.
    Your Furrend in Vancouver
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL!!! OMD, I just LOVES your videos! They make me smile from fur to fur!!! Zoomies are the bestest!! Ya know, I thinks Sneaky Snake looks better with his guts on the outside! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no. The snake lost his stuffings! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops! Looks like Sneaky lost a bit of his stuffings☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. AROOOOOO! What FUN! It seems that Sneaky Snake cannot stand up to your rough play.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ewwwwwww! Snake guts! Loved your super fun zoomies!

    ReplyDelete