Who We Are

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thanks, Santa!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie. Let's cut right to the chase today, shall we?  I knew.  I knew it was here.  "Knew what was here?" you might ask.  The new toy from Santa.  This one:

IMG_6795MagsGoughNuts
This is it!

The new Goughnuts Stick.

Isn't it a thing of beauty?!?

IMG_6797MagsGoughNut
Behold, the new Goughnuts Stick!

Oh.

Oh, right.

I know what you're thinking -- and you're right.  It's not Christmas yet.  But see, in an effort to make things easier for himself on Christmas Eve, Santa Amazon-Primed my Goughnut Stick (and an orange one for Cammie) to our house early.  He thought Mom and Dad could just store it in the pantry until he got here, then he could get it and stick it under the tree.  One slight problem -- I SAW THEM try to sneak it into the pantry.  Yes, yes, I did!  And so, I gave them the Sad Eyes Look.  I even sat by the pantry door for a good half hour and weefed.  I wore them down, people, pups, kit-cats, and assorted other readers.  I. Wore. Them. Down.


IMG_6794MagsGoughNuts
"Fa la la la la, la la la la!!!"

It's awesome.  Goughnuts are one of the few toys (I have two rings!) I don't destroy!  I love having a new shape.  Excellent choice, Santa!

Oh.

And ...


IMG_6793Mags
"You're going to need to get another Amazon Prime order going there, Santa!"

Isn't Christmas a great time of year?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. We hope you don't end up on Santa's naughty list Mags! Oh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You totally deserve that pawsome toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Maggie!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo bravo Maggie that goughnut stick must be a kin to a nip toy for me...we just know it is in the house just have to find it them look pitiful
    Hug smadi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, wonder if Santa Paws is letting Amazon gift us early too?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I better check my closets and pantry. Oh wait I don't have a pantry. Do I need to have a pantry built to get early gifts from Santa Paws?
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you could do it!! I keep checking all the Amazon boxes just in case Santa's doing the same thing here, but nothing yet for me. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now that looks like a cool toy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wearing them down is the fun part, isn't it, Maggie. They always give in☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks like it will never be chewed up! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, way to score your toys early! Hohoho!

    ReplyDelete