Who We Are

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Attempted Cover-Up

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  What?  Have I seen Maggie's camouflage Wubba?

IMG_1137CamToys
"Nothing to see here!"

Now why would I want her Wubba when I'm clearly spending some quality time with Fishy?

...

OK, fine; I admit it!  I was trying to cover for her, and I took matters into my own paws.  And I took the Wubba into my own paws.  Mom seemed to know anyway, despite my attempted cover-up.

When I was done playing with Fishy, I gave Mom both of the toys. This is what the Wubba looked like:

IMG_1215Maggie'sWubba
My sister's handiwork

Mom had to sneak it into the pantry to get a shot of it.  A certain strong-toothed, strong-jawed someone wanted it back.  And she wanted it back baaaaaaaad.  

The powers are strong in Maggie. They are very strong!

Cammie!

15 comments:

  1. They just don't make toys as good as they used to. It probably fell apart all on it's own!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turn your back on your toys for just a second and they explode! We've had that problem in our house too. Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. good grief....indestructible toys got nothing on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moms always just.... Know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No, Maggie what did you do? Poor Wubba, maybe Mom can stitch it up. Have a great afternoon and evening.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cammie, that is one cover-up we approve of!!! Protecting the sister from discovery is of the utmost importance. We have had several wubbas over the years and they all end up missing those darn balls:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD....Maggie, you are a true professional!!! It was very nice of you to try and keep her out of trouble, Cammie!!
    xxoo
    Arty and Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheheheehee! Yuppers, i do that to those Kongs too....Ma said they are too costly to keep buying, cause I just dead them. Can I come overs and play with one of yours??? ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good girl Cammie - that's what sisters are for !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never had a Wubba that lasted very long either. They just don't make them like they used too, Cammie☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Run for the hills
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that face...if you said you didn't do it, I'd fall for that beautiful face and believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:25 AM

    It's funny how moms know those things. Can't put anything over on them. ~Bessie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you did a number on that toy! Well, guess you all need a new wubba!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOL! Oh Camo, it was so nice of you to try to cover up for Mags. I hope she didn't get into too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete