Who We Are

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Will Pose For Treats

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Yesterday, I mentioned that for my special time with my mom we walked around our gardens and I did some posing.  She is very happy with these photos, as I am looking at the camera and everything. She needs to keep in mind -- she had Zuke's Skinny Bakes in her pocket.  Lots of Zuke's!  It was awesome.  Let's take a look!

Here I am by the Russian Sage in the Bee Garden:

IMG_1224CamRussianSage
"Do you have the pumpkin-sweet potato ones?  I love those."

They are seriously tasty!  Sadly, they can be broken in half quite easily ... but I digress.

Here I am in the Friendship Garden, by the Beth Coneflowers:

IMG_1228CamConeflowers
"I think this pose warrants a whole one, Mom.  Really."

How can she say "no" to that face?

We moved on to the middle tier - and I sat down by the Lavender.

IMG_1235CamLavender
"How's this, Mom?"

That's Mom's new favorite photo of me. And Zuke's pumpkin-sweet potato are my favorite treat. Coincidence? I think not.

By the time we made our way over to the Daisies, I was all smiles!

IMG_1240CamDaisies
"Can I tell you something?"
IMG_1237CamDaisies
"I love these daisies!  They make me smile!"

... so does getting treats.

Our Purple Emperor Sedum is already getting big, even though Mom had trimmed it way back! Check it out:

IMG_1242CamMiddleTier
"Is this a wrap?"

Mom decided rather abruptly to end our session right there -- except for that front porch pose with Mags.  Why?  Well ... you might notice I'm without my leash.  Mom had it draped over her shoulder for "just in case".  "In case of what," you might wonder.  Well, just as she snapped the photo above, Mom heard something then saw a baby bunny go flying out of the sedum right behind me.  For some reason, Mom decided to it was time for us to go.  Quickly.  I didn't even have time to give chase to the bun-puppy before she hooked me up.  Since she was still packing a few Zuke's, I was cool with that ... but I have to wonder -- whose yard is this anyway?!?

Oh, well.  Great session; great treats!

Cammie!

12 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful garden you have there, Cammie, what lucky girl you are. All those pretty flowers, a whole lot of favourite treats and a photo shoot !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sensational model, Cammie, and your flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what some Zuke's can do for a photoshoot!!! But seriously all your photos are always pretty darn nice, Cammie.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures - clearly the treats were outstanding to get such effort from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in all those pictures Cammie. We can't believe you didn't chase that bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. We love picture of dogs in gardens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh rats! (those are funs to catch too BTW....☺) Sorry abouts the shut-down in the bunnie dept., butts TREATIES! KINDA makes up for it....
    Oh, and you are one FABulous model!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me laugh, Cammie! I hope that you convinced Mom to give you a whole treat at last once! My favorite is that first one of you with the daisies. The light on you is divine :)

    I have to admit that I'm glad that the baby bunny lived to see another day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo shoot Cammie! Mama says Angel Dory was just like you! As long as there were treats, she was more than willing to pose!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely yard. Too bad you didn't get to play with the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your smile! Those treats sound delicious, so we understand all your cooperation for the photographer!

    ReplyDelete