Who We Are

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Beat The Heat

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Yesterday, I took a very early morning walk to get out there before it got way too hot.  To burn more energy later in the day, Mom and I played indoor Siberian Rules Fetch with my Squeaky Red Football. Here's one of the times I ran off with the Squeaky Red Football and tried to destroy it:

IMG_1836MagsSqueakyFootball
"You're going down, Squeaky Red!"

It's a great way to beat the heat!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Indoor games are a great way to stay cool and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie thank goodness you had some indoor activities!! OMCs it is hot hot and hotter....they are promising M-W of next week cooler low 90's and rain
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and I play tennis ball in our apartment all the time and I have to play by her rules. Your red football looks very much like your pickle, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeaky Red has no chance against YOU! PS: Mom went to the Stabby Place this morning for our food, and saw this gigantic, 90 lb snow-breed dog today. His name was Lobo, silver and white. Very friendly, cat-raised, HUGE head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was a BIG puppy! I am 38 pounds, but I'm big, too. ... aren't I?
      Y/s,
      Mags

      Delete
  5. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Hi Maggie, what a great way to still have fun even though it's hot outside. ~ cuddles, Margret

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have to do most of our outside play in the morning too
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this heat is just unbearable! We like to play inside with our goDog Furballz. We are very thankful for our air conditioner :)
    BIG hugs with love
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I do likes you style gurl! I needs me a squeaky red footyball! Does it come with treaties???
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are suffering through the heat too, like you, but we think you have it worse, stay inside!

    ReplyDelete