Who We Are

Monday, July 24, 2017

Keep Them Guessing

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Like many of you, we've been dealing with temps way over 100 degrees, with heat indexes in the 120s.  Hot.  Very hot, you could say.  We exercise early, then enjoy indoor activities for the rest of the day.  Of course, we do need to go outside to "use the yard".  Cam goes on the nearest patch of grass, then turns to come right back into the air-conditioning.  Me?  I like to do this:

IMG_0883MagsHotSidewalk
"Mags?  Let's go! Ready to come in?"
"Nah, I'll just sit here for a bit."

What can I say?  I like to keep them guessing.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Maggie does your bum get toasty from sitting on the hot sidewalk.
    Hey is that a house for sale near you? Maybe I need to put in an offer?! Oh wait Mom says it is hot there than here with the heat index...maybe we'll stay put. MOL
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just like to keep you eyes on what is happening in your neighborhood. We do think it would be better to use a window inside your air conditioned house though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us huskies are weird, weird dogs, you never know what's going on in our heads and that's the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're a dilly dallyier huh, Mags? Some things just can't be hurried up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We finally got to go for a walkie this morning cuz our pawrents didn't run much.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta keep your options open we suppose, but that is just too dang hot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always do things your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand, Maggie. Sometimes I like to feel that hot heat on my body and check things out before I head back inside! We have a very cool day today, which is a REAL treat! I will send tons of cooling breezes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessie likes the soak up the rays too, even when it's SUPER hot. She says it makes the AC feel nicer when she comes inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go Mags! You make me proud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Hi Maggie, Always keep'em guessing I say! ~Linus Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wells,you gots to keep an eye on your hood....don't wants any arrant squirrels settin' up shop!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh pleeeeeease share out some of your heat, we've gone in to typical British summer mode with RAIN!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is way too hot. Stay cool and safe dear friends.

    ReplyDelete