Who We Are

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Serene Scenery Sunday?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie, here with this photo for you today:

IMG_1706MagsWindow
Me, watching intently!

I know. You're wondering, "Birdies? Bunny? Kit-cat?" Even better. My very favorite neighbor Tao is replacing his mailbox. I offered to help, but he seems to think he can do it without me and Mom didn't want me sitting in his driveway, watching. Fine. But I'm not giving up.  I'll stay right here and supervise from here.  You know -- in the air-conditioning.  It's hot out there!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

8 comments:

  1. You are doing a great supervising job. No one said supervising couldn't take place in the AC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supervising from a cooler inside room works too, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie you are the smartest girl to stay in out of the heat. YOu know hot weather messes up your fur-do and if you glow/sweat too much you might need a baff!
    Hugs your bfff Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:05 PM

    Great Job, Supervisor Maggie! ~ nose nudges Belle Pup

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great place to snoopervise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you found the perfect place to watch the neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tao is so lucky to have you to watch out for him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect perch to stay cool and stay up on the goings on in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete