Who We Are

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Tower of Power

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Some of you were wondering what I was up to in yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post, so I thought I'd let you know what Mom and I were up to!  We were having a little one-on-one time, playing one of our favorite games -- Toy Tower!  It's a game where Mom takes a bunch of my toys and builds a tower while I wait ever so patiently ... then I knock it over.  It's great fun!  It goes something like this:

IMG_1908MagsToyTower
"Ready, Mom?"
"Go for it, Maggie!"
IMG_1910MagsToys
"Hey, look!  How did that happen!?"

It is so seriously fun!  We played several rounds!

IMG_1922MagsToys
"Can we go again?"

Side note - my GoughNuts toy makes a great chin-pillow!

OK - back to the action!

IMG_1914MagsToys
"Wowzers!  Look at that - a partial tower knock down!"

It was really cool!  And look at how that ball is balancing!  It gave me an idea!

IMG_1933MagsToysBallBalance
"Check this out!   I can balance the ball, too!"

As you can tell by my ears, it took great concentration to do that!  Unfortunately, it gave Mom one of those crazy ideas she gets.  The things I put up with around here ...

IMG_1940MagsToysGoughNutsBalance
"Yeah.  Funny, Mom.  Fun-ny."

Yeah, so even with that "GoughNuts on My Head" pose tossed in, it was a super fun Toy Tower session!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

16 comments:

  1. poor Maggie - the things your mom does to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want coffee and a goughnut now!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOLMOLMOL Maggie the things we endure for the sake of our blogs right?
    You know that game is probably good for mom's wrist too kinda like K9 PT
    So where was Cammie?
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really fun game ('cept for the head)!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...sometimes you just have to humor the Mamas. Great job Maggie!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think that looks like a fun game to play. I need some of those gough nuts too. BUT only if the Momster keeps them off my head. We also think you taught your MOm very well how to stack toys:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Margaret, I can tell you had so much fun playing this with your mom. I bet you were more patient than I would be, if there were candy or chocolate involved. Great job!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so stinkin' cute!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it is a nice... hat.... and we are very impressed by your wrecking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mum and dad have started putting me in silly outfits and I'm pretty sure it's your fault, Auntie Karen! ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    p.s. Maggie you look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gurl, that sounds like a FABulous game! I likes knockin' thingies down! BOL I likes the balancing of the toy....I can't do that. I am very impressed. Though, don't lets your Moms get any ideas....there could be other thingies she might want to try!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom has played stacked the toys with me too, Maggie! It is a fun game and I love to knock the tower over too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:48 AM

    Great job balancing the ball, oh and I like your chin cushion too! Moms what are we gonna do with them...~ nose nudges Belle Pup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your face when you are concentrating on your toy is so precious! You are too darned cute Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the tower. An author friend of mine in Chicago who has a dog blog asked me to share a dozen or so of my favorite dog blogs and you are on the list. You'll like his post and like meeting four-legged "Sam". https://walkswithsam.com/2019/10/13/heres-a-treat-the-best-dog-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Certain toys present incredible concentration. :)

    ReplyDelete