Who We Are

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Who's A Good Girl?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  It was hot again yesterday (something about "Summer", "Kansas", "thank God for air conditioning"... I'm not sure) so Mom resorted to indoor games.  Again.  Now, even though I had a good coat-blowing/Fur-nado-making session a couple of weeks ago with Mom and the Master Blaster, I still have to get brushed a lot.  Mom tries to do a little bit every day.

Since it was too hot to do the brushing outside, Mom did a little bit in the living room yesterday.  Afterwards, Mom asked, "Who's a good girl?" and I struck this pose:

IMG_1875Mags
"Who IS a good girl?!?"

THEN she said that I am a good girl!  ME!  It was so cool!  I even got a treat!

IMG_1878Mags
"Just for that, I'm going to help clean this mess up, Mom!"

It was awesome!  And I must admit, I rather enjoyed the brushing session.  I mean, I'm no Cammie -- I'm not going to fall asleep while Mom brushes me, but it was rather relaxing!  I thought since she gave me a treat, I should pitch in and help clean up.  It's only fair - right?  Like a treat for Mom.

IMG_1881MagsVac
"Mom?  Could you move, please?"

Do you ever help out with the vacuuming?  I just love it!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. OMD, that's a Mini Me Maggie you've made there, wow, what a lot of furs!
    And yes, I LUFFS the vacuum cleaner, he plays chase me, chase me, its great funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... We kind of seriously do not like Vacoom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - did all of that fur come off you, Maggie! Are you feeling cooler? I switch rooms to avoid the vacuum. No way would I ever help out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie I hope that Maggie clone your mom is making from your furs doesn't eat a lot and one thing for sure there is no room for 3 in the CROGs.
    I DO NOT, NO never, do I help with the sucky monster.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom said when she was growing up they had a Shepard that loved the shop vac enough that they could use it ON him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom says Misty needs another round of furnado-ing. She loves to help with the cleanup too, but her idea of helping is grabbing the fur pile and running around with it:) Maybe she needs to get a treat too. You look very nice all brushed up, Maggie.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a good girl! Me and Stanley love to play with the vacuum!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of COURSE you're a good girl, Maggie! Humans are sure silly, asking such obvious questions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very good girl! Send your mom my way, I could use her to work on Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, That's a lot of fur you willingly gave up; years ago, I had a white German Shepherd that shed like you do. I could fill up several grocery bags. It's so hot here, but storms are moving in.
    Have a great Wednesday!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Hi Maggie! You are indeed a good girl. Such a regal pose, do you give lessons? ~nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our mom is filled with awe that you are so good for your mom with brushing. We are not, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete