Who We Are

Friday, August 18, 2017

Sneaky Snake II and 3-Rings

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Yesterday, Cam and I got to play with our new toys, Sneaky Snake II and 3-Rings.  It was mighty awesome!

After Mom gave them to us, I ran into the Living Room and got busy with 3-Rings.

IMG_2399MagsToy
"Won't be long 'til I have a NICE hole in you, 3-Rings!"

Cam really likes Sneaky Snake II, so they played together.

IMG_2430CamSneakySnakeII
"You might want to snuggle in close, Sneaky Snake II!"
"Hold me, Cam-O!"

Seriously.  Like I'd hurt Sneaky Snake II.

Yeah, OK.  But not while Cam's playing with him.

Mom shot some vid of all of us playing.  Check it out!


To view on YouTube, please click here.

So, yes. As you could see, I may have started that hole I mentioned. Here is a still shot:

IMG_2401MagsToy
"This is going GREAT!"

Have I mentioned these are "under supervision only" toys?  They are.  I have no idea why.

Mom decided she'd like to play with 3-Rings, too, so we got a little Tug action in:

IMG_2425MagsToy
"Pull, Mom!  Pull!"
"You're too strong, Mags!"

What fun!  We even played a little Siberian Husky Rules Fetch.  Then some more Tug.

IMG_2417MagsToy
"I've got you now!!!"

Oh, yeah.  See that sort of teal-colored fabric?  That used to house one of the squeakers.  I performed a Squeak-ectomy.  For some reason, Mom took the squeaker away and put it somewhere where I can't find it.

IMG_2405CamSneakySnakeII
"I wouldn't look if I were you, Sneaky!
"She'sssssss got Jawssss of Sssssteel!"

What a fun time!  Mom said we can all play again this afternoon!  I can't wait!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

12 comments:

  1. Hawwooo! That's some real nice de-stuffing there! Thank you for the kind words left on our bloggie:) Play bows,

    NukNuk & Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeak-ectomy...... BOL.
    Looks like grrrreat fun. Mom won't buy me any snakes. She has a problem and needs help by a trained snake-olgist.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, you sure had a good time de-squeaking and de-stuffing that toy! Cammie, you're such a sweetie with that snake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMCs Sneaky Snake and 3 ring all in one day.
    You ladies are having way too much fun and I enjoyed every minutes of it. Felt like I was with you
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a master and so quick at de-stuffing, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Maggie! what clean white teeth you have to de stuff that toy!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are quite the deconstructor. That's fast work. Hope you all have a fun afternoon playing with your toys.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD Maggie...you do have Jaws of steel!!!
    xoxo,
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great surgery to remove that squeaker. We can tell you were having fun with those toys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, those are some serious fangs! And so bright and shiny too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:27 PM

    What fun! I love to perform squeakectomies but for some reason My Margret does them before we get our new critter toys. ~ nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girls, you are lucky to have so many lovely toys to demolish. My human has taken all mine away after I played a little rough, and disembowelled them - they made such a splendid mess everywhere !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete