Who We Are

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Let Me See Your War Face!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags, out here on the deck at Ao4 Headquarters, getting a little training in with Cam.

IMG_1397CamMags
"Maggie?  Seriously?  You want to do what?"
"Cam!  Let me see your war face!!!"

IMG_1395CamMags
"Umm..."
"You got a war face?!?  AHHH!  That's a war face!"

IMG_1387CamMags
"AHHHH!"
"You didn't convince me."

IMG_1391CamMags
"Sigh."
"You don't scare me.  Work on it."

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS: For those who might enjoy another version, please click here.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry u 2 - we Beaglebratz "know" u tue well - we iz smilin'at your war face - tue cute. Yepperz - gonna hafta werk on it.
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD those are some impressive toothies there. Blimey that'll scare the squirrels. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. that second one looked like you had to sneeze, but we think you nailed it in the third picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too nice for a war face lol. Smiley face though is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! You look pretty skeery to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks more like she was having a good laugh :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a war face too! I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK I love the "war" face. Yea I do. I'd go into battle with you girls any day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete