1. We all got new collars! We usually wear our cool Limited Slip Collars from the good folks at WolfPacks, but we wanted to try the Lupine adjustables that some of our friends wear. They're no-slip kind, too, plus have cool patterns. Mom figured if we stick with our regular color scheme - red for Storm, green for Am, blue for Zim and purple for me, we'd be OK. Here are the girls with theirs:
It's the "Surf Pup". Not blue. Lavender. If Mom had only trusted me, Dave, GDFTCB, I would have told her. "It's not blue, Mom!" She ordered him a new one, in the "Doggie Dreams" pattern. She should have asked me!
Zim, in the blue "Doggie Dreams" collar
3. Mom's mom knitted her a pretty scarf out of bamboo yarn. It's soooooooo soft and bee-woo-tiful and I'd really like to have it as my own.
Besides, the blue matches my eyes.
4. Zim wants to kick in something about him, but first, he'd like to thank everypup for all the good wishes. He's doing OK, but is back on the pain meds. He said one thing about him is that he loves to watch bipeds work. They fascinate him.
Zim - fascinated by bipeds
Of course, he also loves to stare at cats..... but that's only natural.
5. Amber, as many of you know, can always predict if we're going to get snow or not. According to the guys at Weather For You, we are under a big ice storm warning. Tonight's forecast is: Mostly cloudy. Chance of light freezing rain in the evening...Then freezing rain or rain after midnight. Ice accumulation of up to one quarter of an inch. Lows around 27. But temperatures steady or slowly rising after midnight. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Amber only does snow. Since snow isn't involved, she can't comment.
6. Am doesn't like to pose for the camera, as I mentioned in a previous tag game. Outside is OK, or for a good cause, or ... do you know the other way to get her to pose in the house?
"Is that a cookie?"
I thought some of you boys might appreciate that picture. She's quite bee-woo-tiful, isn't she? But she's MY SISTER, so stop looking at her like that! Woo.
7. Stormy is our pack leader. The Supreme Commander of the Army of Four. This means she does everything first - she gets the first cookie, she gets her supper-dupper bowl first, she's first hooked up when we go on walks, and when we got home from walkies, she gets to go into the house first. Here we are, after returning home from a walk a few weeks ago:
She's already got her feety-feet on the step, but the rest of us are waiting. Amber is right behind me, making sure I wait my turn. Am usually goes second, and Zimmie and I wait like gentlemen.
8. We all love kids - of any age. This morning when Mom took Storm and Zim out, they heard a baby crying up in the cul-de-sac and didn't want to come in. It's part of our heritage. Mom didn't get a picture, but rest assured, Stormy did the "harp seal look", as illustrated below:
Is the baby OK?That's our list! We're not sure who all has been tagged, so we're tagging all of you! Woo! Have fun with it, everypup!