Who We Are

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Troopers in the Ao4

Ha roo, troops! It's me - Drill SGT Zim! Listen up, pups! Stormy, Supreme Commander of the Ao4 has asked me to post the list of Troopers in the Ao4. Everypup who has contacted us about joining the Ao4 should be in this list...

Bailey the Mini Doxie
Bama and the River Hill Pack (Bama, Chili, Cracker, Mikki)
Bumpass Hounds - Jubal, JEB, Shelby, Jack, Abby, Max and Shilohand AND the Bumpass Cats - Alex, Boru and Jenny
The Colorado Crew: Stormy, Thunder, JoJo and Bow
Cyber-Sibes: Star & Jack-A-Roo
The Dachsies (Roxie, Andy & Sammy)
D'Azul Siberians' SGT Preston and PVT Silver
The Dogs of Jackman Avenue: Lola, Sherman & Penny
Fleas Gang: Simon, Scarlett & Shelly
Girl Girl - the Hamster-berian
Guinness & Shiloh at the Stoutino Inn & Foster Kennel
Holly and her pack: Samuel, Abby, Monty and Kona
Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat!
Jan's Funny Farm: The pups: Merci, Buddy, & Samaritan and the kitties: Crystal, Cotton, Cyndi, Percy, Cameron & Rusty
The Kapp Pack: Kelsey Ann, Sky & Canyon
Moxie & Izzie - The Corgi Girls
Peanut & Flash
Piappies - Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar
Pippa
Pippin and her flock: Tansy, Hamish, Renzo, Rafe and Kyzer
Rudy and his 3 fellow Bedlington Terrier housemates
Sitka and her "sister" Tia
Team Husky: Prince & Summer
The OP Pack: Thunder, Dakota and Phantom
Toto
Tubey and his roommates: Roo Roo, Fargo, Misha, Nikki and Lex
Please submit any additions or corrections as soon as you can. Check in, Troopers! It's GREAT that so many of you want to join us!

We have been working on an animated gif file and it's cool. We just can't get it to upload properly, for some odd reason. (If any of you can help us out with any tips, please shoot us an email. It's worked for us before ... just not now!) Once we have that squared away, we'll notify you. Until then, send us an email at SibeTracker(the at symbol)yahoo(the dot thingy)com. (Is that how you're supposed to do it to avoid spammers?) We'll email you a special code for your sidebar! Show the blogosphere - show the world! - you are proud Troopers in the Ao4!

Play bows,
Zim

pUpdate: Charlie the Big Dog's dad fixed us up with the animated .gif file. Shoot us an email for the code! TW, Storms

42 comments:

  1. we emailed you guys and gals, we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we're supposed to email you to get the sidebar thingy?
    Hooah!
    China & Madie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Woo Woo Stormy! I have saved the graphic and will proudly post it on my site!!! Err.. I mean My and Tia's site :)
    MANY Hugs!
    Sitka and Tia
    Proud troopers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey: Cool! Zim will email you the secret code!

    China & Madie: Yes! We'll send you the code to paste in - it'll link back to the list of all the Troopers!

    Sitka AND Tia: I'll have Zimmie email you!

    Tail wags,
    Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh..is there a post for someone in your troops who just wants to be a pretty girl...i could be like a distraction...or something..pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase..I cant possibly be left out...MJ at YOur service....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! I can't wait to get it!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:17 PM

    I emailed you guys and gals and I'm ready and rearing to go!!!

    Bruin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ready in the Catoctin Mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MJ: You're in! Send an email to our secret address for the code!

    Echo: It's cool, isn't it!?!? We are a TEAM!

    Bruin: Gotcha covered!

    Dakota: COOL! Zip us an email so we can send you the code!

    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be sure to send an e-mail. I am very PROUD to be in the Army now!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Zim, your instructions worked, you are one coooooool Dude!

    Hugs to all of you.
    Marvin and Jeannie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly: Davy emailed you the secret code! Hope it works and that he wasn't too distracted by your beauty to remember what he was supposed to contact you about!

    Marvin: COOL! This way we can all keep in touch real easy!

    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Guys,
    Jazz and Dixie reporting for duty!
    We got your email and copied and pasted your instructions and now have the logo on our blog so we can check in with the troops at any time. We await your next instructions.
    Licks
    Jazz and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jazz & Dixie: EXCELLENT!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are officially In The Army Now! Thanks for the instructions Zim. Now the whole world will know.

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lola: How COOL!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray!!! Mom thought she might have e-mailed you for the code but now she can't remember now - sheesh!

    Anywho, can't wait to add it to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We want to sign up! We're not on the list, though...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ao4, I'm not much one for hanging with the pack, but I'm far to vain to miss out entirely. Seeing as how I'm a foreign film star and former principal dancer with the Russian Ballet and former contortionist with Cirque de Soleil, could you sign me up to entertain to the troops?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haroo to the AO4! We'd like to join the Army if we can. Maybe not my brother (sh, don't tell my mom I said that)

    Wooo's & paw shakes
    Stormy & JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  21. We'd love to join your Army if we still can. :)_ Your site is always interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can we still join the Army of Four????PLEASE??????

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do I join? I want to be in the Army!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, guys. Small Yorkshire Terrier here applying for a spot in your Army. My CV is that I'm almost 2 years old, a graduate of Cool Dogs Obedience School, former Teacher's Assistant at PMC Putty School, currently serving as Lt. Chaplain of the Yorkie Brigade, and I work full time as an apprentice to a private investigator. So.....whaddya think? Hmmmmmmm?

    MMOB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Correction, please. Make that PMC PuPPy school. My mom is tired and not proof reading her typing. (Sheesh!!)

    MMOB

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey not fair!!! We want to join the army too... how do we join??

    Mud Monster Quincy & DWB Tristin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, there are a lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Guys! and Gals!

    Once my Jeannie has got herself sorted we will email you, we have plumbing probs at the moment.....;0( (not my plumbing I hasten to add!) but household plumbing.

    will email later! love and licks, Marv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to enlist, and I'd prefer to an MP. Any room for me in the Ao4?
    Slurps,
    Miss Stella,
    rank, Bullmastiff 1st class

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sign me up folks...

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is it too late to sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wooos & a-rooos,
    we want to join the AO4+, too!
    (our hu-dad even works on a military base!)

    Reporting for duty,
    Star & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  33. My hu-mom's really new at this but I know I want to be a Super Trooper. I have to be really patient with her sometimes. Hope you can stand it!!
    Summit the Super (AO4 Trooper) Mal

    ReplyDelete
  34. (sniff) I must be blind. I can't find the email addy :(.

    ReplyDelete
  35. and the Canine Kids said,
    We can't find your email address :(
    Is it okay for us to join?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank You SGT Zim!

    Ready to Go!
    Rudolf + Goofy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, friends!
    I'd love to be Trooper too but I don't know how to do it? would you please tell me?
    Have a great day
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  38. We want to be official too if you'll tell us how. :)

    The Brat Pack

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to join too! But I live in a Navy town. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  40. G’day Ao4,

    Happy Valetines Day!

    Oh, thank you fow wemembewing I want to be on the list! I can hawdly wait to get my AoF insignia and away fuwthew orders!

    I'll do my best to guawd all of Austwailia!

    xxx Asta (Oz)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi there!
    Would it still be ok for us to join Troopers in the A4?!
    Thankies!

    -Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi dere. I know I am just a little furbaby, but my cousin Maddie told me that the Army of Four is awesome! I am gonna email with my mamas help so dat I can join?

    ReplyDelete