We've been tagged by China and Madie's mom! We're supposed to tell 7 things about us then tag other friends! How fun! Thanks for tagging us! I, Stormy, will answer for all of us.
1. We love to run. Us girls would make great sled doggies, as we love nothing better than having Dad hook us up and take us on a run. I have some hip issues and am well over 11 years old, so I don't get to go as often as I'd like. But I DO get to go sometimes! Dave likes to run, too, but since he has a bum shoulder he's more into zoomies with Zim and running after his Kong-on-a-Rope in the back yard. Zim ... um ... he loves to do zoomies. And he does go running with Dad, but his heart isn't in it. He didn't get a real good start in life and has some lingering issues with stamina and heat exhaustion.
2. We love being a pack! Siberians are pack animals by nature and we LOVE being together. We love each other something fierce, despite some of the joking we do back and forth.
3. We like going to the vet's. I know ... a lot of you get upset about it. But we love meeting new people and seeing old friends. We're all social butterflies and love being adored by one and all. All the bipeds at our vet hospital are REALLY nice and we love seeing them. As long as we're not having to fast before blood work or a dental or something, they give us COOKIES! Lots of COOKIES! And ear scratchies. And for Dave - hugs and tummy rubs, his favorites!
4. We're not destructive. Some Siberians are, but our bipeds (a) keep us gainfully occupied, (b) get us tired, (c) don't leave much laying around that interests us, and (d) I don't know ... we just aren't. Sure, there has been a little incident here or there ... or perhaps here, but for the most part, those all happened during our training periods. Really.
5. We shed. A LOT. This is why Mom and Zim have 4 vacuums. And Mom has a collection of different brushes for us. Keep it interesting, I guess.
6. Cameras. Zim LOVES the camera! Seriously - he loves to pose. Dave does, too, but not as much as Zim. Amber doesn't like the camera in the house, but thinks it's all right outside - probably because there is so much else going on out there to sniff and see! I'm OK about it, but if I don't feel like cooperating, you might as well stick the camera back on the charger. If I do ... you could get a picture like the one at right. Mom took that about 2 weeks ago. It's my "happy" look. Like it?
7. We all have jobs. I am the Supreme Commander of the Ao4 and I supervise everypup. Amber is our Security Specialist and Top Negotiator. She guards us and always intervenes if there is trouble around, calming everyone down. Zim is our Drill Sergeant - always inspecting, revving everyone up, pushing them to their limits and beyond. Sometimes ... way beyond. Ha roo roo roo! Dave is, as many of you know, Mom's Guide Dog for the Color Blind. He's not limited to work in the Quilt Studio, he chose the tile and grout for the Library/Media Room and the brick pavers for the cool path in our back yard. He's very good at what he does, don't you think?
We tag Joe Stains & Tanner, Holly, and since this was started by a biped - we're going to tag our biped friend Tierre!