Who We Are

Monday, November 26, 2007

My Walk With Stormy

Hey everypup! It's me - Zim! I'm starting to feel a little better and Mom and Dad said I could start going on VERY SHORT walks now. COOL! No running with Am and Dad, though. Not yet.

Remember the day the snow hit? It's gone now, but that day, Dad hooked up Am and Dave to take them running. Mom said I could go with her and Stormy to find them! Just like Storm and Dave usually do! Isn't that cool?!?! I've never done this before, so Stormy showed me the ropes. Or the leashes. HA roo roo roo!

Here we are, heading toward the trail.

Storm and me

When we got to the top of the hill, Storm said, "Hey, look! I see them coming!"

Check it out, pups! There are Am, Dad and Dave!

You can see some of the snow still out there, too.

Here they come!

How did she know they'd be there?!!? She always knows where to find everypuppy!

Stormy, you're so smart! How'd you know we'd find them?
Aw, shucks, Zim ... it's nothing.

She's amazing! And I had great fun getting out and getting some sniffies in!

Play bows, everypup!
Zim

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Oh Zimmie, this is such wonderful news to see that you are feeling well enough for short walkies!!! Miss Storm sure is smart isn't she? I am more and more amazed at all that she knows!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Zimmers, I am so happy that you got out and had some nice walkies. You're getting better for sure! Storms is such a great leader, you're so lucky to have her to help you out right now!

    Get in some extra sniffies for me, too!

    Woo,
    Marls

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're going for walks again. I bet you'll be back to running in no time!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dave...
    It's so great to see you out and about! I'm glad you are feeling better. And Stormy is so so smart!!! We are so lucky to have her as the supreme commander!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zim, we're so glad you gave that link to your achy breaky back, cuz we didn't know, and we feel terrible about not knowing you were hurting so much. We've been very bad and Mom apologizes for not keeping up with all our friends for us. We are glad you are better!

    MadMaddox and Shelby Woo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zim!

    I'm back!

    wow! it looks wonderful there to take walkies!

    Glad to hear you're better now.

    Storm sure had a keen sense of finding everybody.. she's a great leader..

    have fun!

    Wuffs!
    Toffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray, Zim! Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun, glad you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stormy sure is pawesome, but what is more pawesome is you get to do some walking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zim,
    We are very happy to see that you can get out a little bit now. You are well on the road to recovery.
    Licks
    Jazz and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So good to see you out and about, Dearest Zimmie! Must have been all kinds of boring sittin at home while the others where having adventures. We are so jealous of your snow, even brief - we have mud, mud, mud, mud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news Zim! You've been elevated to walk status! That Stormy has a good snooter to find everyone so fast.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  13. woofies AO4, glad u feelies better zim..anddd me wants sum snow tooooo...all us gets is wain...

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, guys. I think I may have over-done. I'm back on house-arrest and one walk to the corner for a while. Oh well. I'll be back up and ready to go in NO time! Ha roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete