Who We Are

Friday, December 05, 2014

New Friends

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Cammie and I were out walking Mom and Dad the other morning when I saw some people standing around.

IMG_2539MagsNativity
"Hello?  Please allow me to introduce myself ..."

They weren't afraid of me or anything, so I got a little closer.

IMG_2541MagsNativity
"I'm Margaret Thatcher, but you can call me Maggie, and ... oooh, is that a little baby in there?!?"

IMG_2542MagsNativity
"I bow to you!"

They were very lovely people, but Cammie said they were busy taking care of the baby and maybe they'd play later.  Cam knows all about taking care of babies, since she's had two litters!

IMG_2543MagsNativity
"New friends!  This is so cool!"

She also said that years ago, before we joined the family, Zim had met them and invited them over and everything.  (You can read that here.)  That seemed like a fine idea to me.

IMG_2546MagsNativity
"I have to get going now, but you still have an open invitation at our house."

This is so awesome. I love new friends!  Cam and I hurried home to leave some lights on for them.

IMG_2602MagsCamChristmasPorch
"Yep!  This ought to let them know they're totally welcome here!"
"We should keep watch for them, Mags!"

We're all set!

Oh.  And more about those bows Cam and I were temporarily wearing in the days to come.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

8 comments:

  1. You wouldn't want to wake the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hope your new friends come to visit (snicker)

    and those bows seem like a mom idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your decorations are fabulous. So pretty. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing better then making some new friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun meeting new furiends! Those folks get around, though, 'cause I've seen them in my neighborhood too! I love your lovely bows, too. I'm sure your momma was trying to do something silly like have you pose for Christmas pictures, right? BOL! When will she learn??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were your new friends on the road to some place?

    We just posted some impawtent information and dates about upcoming events you will want to check!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maggie, you will just have to come visit - we have some of those same friends right here INSIDE our home - we saw the little bipeds helping Mom get them all situated in our home today. They seem very nice.

    We bet Cammie's babies were just beautiful - wish we had one of them here too:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope they visit!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete