Who We Are

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let's Go!

Hi everypuppy and everycat. It's Ammy again! Now... where was I yesterday? Oh, yes. Right about ...

DSCN6897 Ammy
"No... I will not look at the camera!"

...here.
Hee hee hee!

As I said, Mom got my message, and took my brothers and me for a walk. (Dad was doing lots of work at Ao4 HQs and needed Stormy's help, so they stayed back.) Let's get walking!

DSCN6919 Ammy
"Let's go!"

You can see the smile on my face, can't you?!? Oh, how I love to go on walks!

We saw all kinds of beautiful things that we'll share with you over the next few days! When we got up at the crest of one hill, Mom stopped to take a few shots, so we fanned out into a security detail.

DSCN6918 Dave, Zim, Ammy
Dave, Zimmie and me - Ammy!

I think we had all 360 degrees covered!

Here's a collage of us walking:

CollageFallWalk1

We had such a wonderful time! Thanks for coming along with us!

Love,
Ammy

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you look like you all had a wonderful time :) I've only every walked just outside the back door at the moment. When i'm bigger I will be able to go a bit further.... mummy says prrrrrrrrrrr. I don't think I will ever get to go as far as you do though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb security detail. We find that walking around the hu- dad in different circles is very helpful to him when he is taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You guys look awesome! Gad you had a good walk :)
    Kodi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great walk! Is there room for me in that formation?

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys did have a great walk. Can't wait to see all the beautiful things you guys saw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ammy we think you were taking a power nap.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your walkie a lot!
    Happy Saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just think your neighbors are so lucky to be able to look out their windows and see such a magnificent sight. Man, you guys are gorgeous.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ammy! Wow what a walk!
    Great formation! Me and Zackt usually attempt
    shoving each other during our walks together..!
    Have a great day!!

    P.s - mom luvs the "camera shy" shot of you!!

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember walking with you all when I was visiting in April. It was such good fun!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love that first picture of you, Ammy, with your eyes shut...just gorgeous!!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane
    ps. I'm playing a game about human lookalikes that I think you'd enjoy playing too! Come over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool crisp autumn walkies are the best!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. nothing like taking your mom out for a walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lot of fun, Ammy! We love your photos as always!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

    ReplyDelete