Who We Are

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hide 'N' Seek? Or Tag?

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  The other day, our dad got a new golf cart thingie.  The good news for Maggie was that it came in a decent-sized box.

IMG_3840MagInABox
"Hey!  This is a nice one!"

She said it would have been easier to get into if it opened differently, but still - a box is a box.

IMG_3839MagInABox
Happy Toctober, by the way

She is still hoping for one of the cool Haunted House boxes that our kit-cat friends the Random Felines and Isabella and Angel have, but this will do.

IMG_3841MagsInABox
"Cammie, see if you can find me!"

So, yeah.  She wanted to play Hide 'N' Seek, thinking she had found the perfect hiding place.  I love my little sister to pieces, so I played along.


If the vid won't play, please click here to view it on YouTube

As you can see, that led to a rousing game of Tag.  It struck me, as I gained a lead in the game, that maybe there IS something to this whole "boxing" thing she does.

IMG_3848CamBox
"Wait.  I wonder if I could hide from Mags in th--WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?"

I didn't do it.  I thought about it, but I didn't do it.  I think Maggie might be rubbing off on me!

Cammie!

16 comments:

  1. Lmao. All the way in the box! That's crazy!!! I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome hide and seek box!!!!!
    I say Maggie you haf the most wonderful floofy tail, I hopes that one day my tail might grow floofy just like yours....it might if that dreaded fur stealer didn't keep nibbling at it!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great video! That must be an extra special box, huh?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammie, we think you should try it! Maggie, we hope you get a big haunted house box for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now if you got your Mom to open the other end you could have fun pretending it is a tunnel

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD - Maggie and her obsession with boxes! You are too funny☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the best movie I've seen all year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great movie, ladies. that look on Cammie's face is the exact same look Ciara gives when her silly brother Lightning is up to something bizarre - sort of a "don't pay any attention to him, he can't help it, that's just the way he is" look:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally going to have to try this bpx thing.
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny. I've gotta try the box thing with my dogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cam you are a very good sister to Maggie playing along. That looked like fun. I bet I could really hide in there and you wouldn't find me(giggles)

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun game!! We especially liked the "tag your it" part!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm jealous of that box!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Give in to your inner Boxer, Camo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Give in to your inner Boxer, Camo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha, that is a super special box Maggie!

    ReplyDelete