Who We Are

Monday, February 28, 2022

This Morning's Walk

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar! We had a GREAT walk this morning - we got to go to The Top Of The World! We hadn't been there in a while, so it was extra-special!

Here we are, heading out on the trail:
 
IMG_6316MagsRagnarTTOTW
"The Top Of The World, Ragnar!!!"
"I can see it from here, Mags!"

In the second part of the park, we took the route farthest to the west:
 
IMG_6321MagsRagnarTTOTW
"The 'ball people' and their unruly dogs are up ahead somewhere."
"The people are kind of unruly, too, Mags."

We mentioned the "ball people" near the end of this post.  To further avoid them, we got to go into the WOODS!!!
 
IMG_6329RagnarWoodsTTOTW
"This is SO COOL!!!"

I got to lead the way.   I love doing that!  And I love the woods - we hardly ever get to go through there.  Well ... not enough for me, anyway!

Up at the Top, Mom asked us to pose.

IMG_6336RagnarMagsTTOTW
"Great.  How's this, Mom?"
"Perfect, Ragnar!  Umm ... Mags?"
"I think I see the 'ball people' down at the bottom ..."

Mags said either she or I should look at the camera, but certainly not both of us at the same time.

IMG_6338RagnarMagsTTOTW
"Your turn, Maggie."
"OK.  Hey, Mom!"
"Umm ..."

I don't make the rules around here, I just make sure to follow them.  ESPECIALLY Maggie's!!!

Sköl!
Ragnar

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your mom could use Photoshop to make it look like both of you were looking at the camera at the same time. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see you back on the trail.

    ReplyDelete