Who We Are

Friday, April 29, 2022

Nailed It!

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes yesterday! My nail is looking remarkably good today, so Mom and Dad thought it would be OK if I went on a "half walk" (2.5 miles). That was all we wanted to do anyway, as we have some storms in the area, bringing in much-needed rain. Mom checked my nail frequently during the walk, and it was just fine! 

I was so happy to go on the walk - and when we got home ...
 
IMG_7839MagsPlaybow
"♫  Oh, Raggi!!!  Mom wants to see you in the living room! ♫"

I'd say I'm back to normal, wouldn't you?!?

Yours sincerley,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. I am glad your paw is better. A two and a half mile walk is like a week's walk for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you are feeling well enough to walk and play, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:20 PM

    YES! I'd say you're back to your adorable self! XO

    ReplyDelete