Who We Are

Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Timing

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar. Mags and I took our mom and dad on a nice walk this morning. We got to go down Labby Road -- you know, where lots of our Labrador friends live - and Mom spotted some sunflowers at the end of the trail.  She wanted us to pose in front of them, of course.
 
IMG_1764MagsRagnarSunflowers
"Mags?!?  Ragnar?!?"
"Are any of the Labs watching, Ragnar?"
"Goldie's out ... and that really tall puppy who lives with Blondie."

IMG_1765MagRagnarSunflowers
"Oh, c'mon, you two!  Please?!?  I have COOKIES!!!"
"I'll smile, but -- oh, hey, Goldie!  Hope you and your pack had a nice Labra Day weekend!"
"Did you say COOKIES?!??"

Mags faced Mom for a split second while I licked my lips in anticipation of a COOKIE, then ...

IMG_1763MagsRagnarSunflowers
"That was -- no, wait!  Mags?!?  I missed it!"
"Sorry, Mom.  Bad timing."
"Hi, Mom."

At least we were both smiling -- right?!?  Mags says timing is everything.

I hope all of you had a great Labra Day weekend!

Sköl!
Ragnar

2 comments:

  1. You two sure look happy even if you weren't looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom knows the right spot to photograph you.

    ReplyDelete