Who We Are

Monday, June 20, 2011

Good News!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me - Zim.  Long-time readers of the Ao4 Digest may remember that we had major changes to our living room over the winter.  Changes that I didn't really care for - remember that?  The bottom line was that my CHAIR, my lovely chair that I used to hide under for my own private den is gone.  I tried to find a good substitute, but nothing really was suitable.  Until now.  I've discovered ... the ottoman!

DSCN1696 Zim
Believe it or not, I am in this picture!

Looks mighty good, doesn't it?  And it's sort of tucked away from the traffic flow, so no one will disturb me by accident.  Because it's not like anyone can find me by looking!  No one can see me at all!!!

Play bows,
Zim

18 comments:

  1. Concats Zim! That is a great hidey place. (Mom laughed - Maestro used to hide under the ottoman and could never figure out how people found him - always left his tail sticking out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a heck of a hiding place, Zim! We need one of those too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Zim, you is like... invisible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's dark & private under there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a very exceptional hiding place, Zim. As our pal Ludo says, you ARE invisible.

    I hope when your Mom calls you, you come right away so she doesn't think you are lost.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim, we can hear you but we can't see you! Wherever you are, we're glad you found a new hidey hole for your head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo Zim! I would have never seen woo there if you hadn't said somthin'!! Hope woo & Dave had a pleasant weekend~I was having a pawsome adventure myself till I met a poke-u-pine...woo, if you see one of those things mate run! Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zim are you even in that picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dat's funny, dawg!!

    Nice to meet you.

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks and Kudzu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zimmie, you say you are in this picture but I don't see you at all.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so smart Zimmie! You totally found the perfect spot!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. We come here to see pictures of you and Dave. When we look at a photo a dont see you guys it messes up our day.... oh wait, good thing we read the words; you are there. Phew.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure you are in that photo? Because I bigified and still could not find you. Better get my eyes. checked.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zim!
    Those are great news.
    You found a pawesome spot to hide yourself "completely"!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOL, Zim you are like an ostrich hiding his head, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zim, are you sure you're in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great hiding place! :)

    ReplyDelete