Who We Are

Monday, November 23, 2015

Working On The Weekend

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  I hope all of you had a good weekend.  Cammie and I mostly worked.  I know - it's because we're proud Working Breed pups!  It's in our blood and gives us great joy!

I helped Mom in the Studio for the first time in quite a while! She set up my cool box in a different sort of configuration!

IMG_4640MagsStudio
"How awesome is this?!?" 

Mom may have mentioned something about helping me focus my efforts strictly in the inner and outer Studios and not spread around to the rest of the downstairs, but I'm not quite sure what that's all about! All I know is I can run around both of the rooms, go under that one part of the sewing table, then there's my box there; it's like a being in a castle! It's awesome!

I had a great time down there, helping Mom and all.  Working.

Ah, yeah -- Cammie.  Poor Cam!  Instead of boxing with me -- I mean working in the Studio, she had to stay upstairs and help Dad.

IMG_4579CamToy
"Oh.  Um... hello."

Poor thing. She really carried the workload this weekend.

IMG_4570CamToy
"I don't always get to play with this toy,
but when I do, it's because Maggie is otherwise engaged."

She said she didn't mind helping Dad out, and even encouraged me to go help Mom in the Studio some more this week.

IMG_4566CamToy
"La la la la la la la...."

Is she an awesome sister, or what?!?!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

18 comments:

  1. You sound like you had a blast down there in the studio. I think mom needs all your help appreciated every minute of it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. What hard working girlies you are!
    I did the sitting on the cushion looking regal thingy, hehe, but I did go and haf a bit of a play in Mum's sewing room.
    Do your peeps complain when you try and help them? Do you get the 'Get outta there' and 'Leave that alone'? Or is it just me?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I think "or what?!". It sounds like she is trying to get rid of you so she can play with the cool toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw a doggie on the tv over the weekend that looked just like you two...she lived in Alaska.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun work day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm....that box kinda reminds us of baby jail....just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all work so hard! It exhausts us just looking at it!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my dear friends if I were there I'd teach you both all about jumping over those barriers. MOL MOL
    As mom likes to say when asked if I jump on things...."Madi only jumps where she wants to be at any given minute and that changes quickly"!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, that is a cool box! We think you certainly had the better job last weekend than Cammie although we sure it was hard for her keeping an eye on your dad too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't see your dad or mum doing any actual work today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, this kind of work looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL....I get it Cammie...I soooooo get it!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOL! You girls crack us up! Is your mom gonna teach you to sew?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maggie, as part of your work detail, have you ever checked the strength of the walls of that box? Does it "stand" up well to a bit of pushing? Just saying:).

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is an awesome sister, you are both very lucky to have each other

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cammie time is important! Both of you girls are such good helpers!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. I admire you working breeds so much. You never take a break!

    ReplyDelete