Who We Are

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Serene Scenes!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  It finally happened yesterday!  It finally happened.  We had already gone on our walk, had a round of Crazed River Otter Games, then it came time to go outside for a quick potty break.  I went first and ...

IMG_9130CamSnow
"SNOW!  It's SNOWING!!!!!"

Oh, it was so wonderful!  I walked around for a bit, then ...

IMG_9131CamSnow
"I really should go inside and let Maggie know!" 

I was tempted to bamboozle Mom for a good, long while so I could stay out there and enjoy the snowfall with her, but I knew Maggie would want a turn, too.  I took Mom in, then she called Mags and took her out.

IMG_9124MagsSnow
"Check it out, everybody!  SNOW!  At long last!  SNOW!"

She stood there and let the snow collect on her fur -

IMG_9125MaggieSnow
Still-life:  Fur and Snow, by Polargold's Margaret Thatcher

Beautiful, isn't it?

IMG_9127MagsCatchingSnowflakes
"No, wait, Mom.  I'm not ready to go in.  I'm writing An Ode To Snow...
I love the snow on my nose,
I love the snow between my toes ..."

She really does have quite the way with words!!  Mom brought her in anyway.

Maggie and I took turns doing this all the rest of the day:

IMG_9137MagsWatchingSnowFall
"Really.  I need to go outside again, Mom.  Reeeeealllly."

For some reason, Mom didn't fall for it.  Too often.

It's pretty much all gone now, so it's a good thing we enjoyed it while we could!

Happy Sunday, everyone!  

Cammie!

15 comments:

  1. F I N A L L Y! My goodness it took furever for it to snow too. I love the shot of the snow on your furs.
    Hey guess what we had snow this am too. Purrty hard but it had been so warm a week ago the grass and the cars were the only places it stuck and then the sun came out and all the snow is gone. MOL typical NC crazy weather
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Snow! We are happy you got a little of the white stuff! We are supposed to get a few inches on monday night and we are so excited, but we don't want to jinx it and just get rain. Cross your paws for us!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are happy that you got some white stuff. We Canadians don't even consider that amount snowfall (this year we have had over 8 feet), but if the grass is uncovered and we get that much, we go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know how much y'all luff the snow, we are very glad you got to experience some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are soooo happy you got to experience a little snow-a-palooza!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't it just wonderful to feel that snow under our toesies and on our furs!!! We got about the same. They said it was about 0.4 inches, and of course, it has already disappeared. We all need to get our furry bottoms to the New England area for a REAL snowstorm.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are in your element - bet you are loving the snow

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls should start making your way here. We're predicted to get 8-15" in the next couple of days. We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD!!! OMD!!! OMD!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! OMD gurls, that looks AMAZIN'!!!! I hopes you got a few good rolls in too! Sorry it went away so quick....maybe it'll snow again soon??! paws crossed for you gurls!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you got some snow finally! we finally got rid of ours!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a shame, you didn't get to play out in it, or have enough to build a snowman ! Never minds girls, perhaps you'll get some more soon, though it's getting a bit late in the season.

    Love,
    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you two I love snow cold wind rain sleet hail, if Mother Nature is doing something I want to be outside in it. ~sigh~ My hoomans are wimps. They whine about the cold snow and ice, then they turn around and whine about the hot and humid. Luckily they're progressing in their training... They really need to step up their game though I'm not getting any younger. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't snow wonderful! It's going to snow here tomorrow for most of the day and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for snow! At least for you. We're happy to have warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete