Who We Are

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Modeling Gig

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  I got all excited the other day because Mom asked me to do some modeling for her.  Usually there are all kinds of tasty treats involved, so I was all for it.  Much to my chagrin ...

IMG_4184MagsMask
"Seriously, Mom?"

Fine.  It's a pleated, tie-on mask.  Great.  Whatever.  I do like the pirate motif, though.

IMG_4187MagsMask
"Now untie me and hand over the booty, or ye'll be walking the plank!"

How am I supposed to receive payment with a mask on?!!?

Note:  always check the fine print before accepting a new modeling gig.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

5 comments:

  1. Maggie you look well protected and as fierce as a pirate. We hope you got lots of treats for your modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modeling is hard work, Maggie. You did a great job! Tell your mom the mask is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well with that modeling gig, Maggie. And we think you make a fine pirate. Mom has one cloth mask that our human sister gave her. She says she might just have to try making her own if she can find some fabric AND lift that darn sewing machine onto the table.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a scary mask! We would give you wide berth, for sure!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is excellent advice. I do like that pirate.

    ReplyDelete