Who We Are

Friday, June 11, 2021

Moral Support

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.

IMG_8504MagsStudio
"Yep.  Just me.  All alone."

I was trying to help our mom - she was having quilting problems.  Uh ...  challenges.  Oh, let's face it -- she  had to rip out a bunch of stuff she messed up.  I was trying to cheer her up - you know, lend a little moral support - but wow, what a big job for just one little Siberian!  I could have used some help, but ...

IMG_8507MagsRagnarStudio
"... yeah.  I have no idea where Ragnar could be."
"... maybe this hiding place is working out better than I thought!"
IMG_8508MagsRagnarStudio
"Nice try, Raggi!"
"Uh, oh."
IMG_8512MagsRagnarStudio
"Now get up and help me!"
"How did you know where to find me?!?!"
"❤️❤️ You two make me smile!!! ❤️❤️"

Yep.  All is took was a little bitey-face action under Mom's sewing table and some zoomies around the Studio and boom!  Our work here was done!  So much easier with both of us helping!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  How did I know where to find him?  HA!  Wherever Mom is, Ragnar is.  Pretty simple!

4 comments:

  1. I feel Mom's stress, I hate ripping out too. Moral support is always nice
    I WAS making a dress a month or so ago. I made a HUGE x 100 rookie goof. Had to take it apart. Decided to turn the skirt of the former dress into a blouse. I'll enjoy the blouse a lot
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 PM

    wow! you two do Great work.
    and in the last picture... if that's the quilt with the boo boo... OMGOSH.
    it's gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are such great helpers to your mom. It's no fun to have to rip out your work whether it's quilting or our mom's crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will help your mom with her creative issues.

    ReplyDelete