Who We Are

Friday, June 18, 2021

Staying Cool In The Studio

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  In the afternoons, it's nice and cool in the Studio, so Ragnar and I like going down there to work.  Here are a few action shots of us, hard at it!

IMG_8500RagnarMagsStudio
"Hi, Mom!  We're playing with toys."
"Do you want the Cupcake, Raggi, or can I play with it?"
IMG_8499RagnarMagsStudio
"I just finished a Pickle; the Cupcake's all yours, Mags."
"Thanks, little bro."
IMG_8501MagsRagnarStudio
"Yay!  Cupcake time!"
"I'll stand guard while you chew, Mags."
"You two do know there are two Cupcakes ... right?!?  And two Pickles ... and two of those blue thingies ..."

Well, yes, we DO know that, but we like to run everything past each other.  We never bicker, we never scrap, we are perfectly in synch with each other!  We're cool like that.  And we're staying cool!

Hope you're all staying cool, too!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. I know you love to walk but be careful out there. As you know it is dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 AM

    LOL! I'm glad you're cool. about LIFE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so sweet to each other. We always get along and have never had an argument about anything either.

    ReplyDelete