Who We Are

Friday, September 03, 2021

I Thought Shark Week Was Over!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  There I was, down in Mom's Studio.  I had just finished playing with my Pickle when I could have sworn I heard the theme from "Jaws" playing!  Before I knew it ...

IMG_1517MagsRagnarPlay
"Argh!  It's a Great White!!"
"Gotcha, Mags!"

Well, kind of grey and white ... but he IS great!

IMG_1518MagsRagnarPlay
"You'll never take me down, Jaws!"
"You're kinda already down, Mags ..."

 He had a point there!  But I was able to twist free from him and ...

IMG_1520MagsRagnarPlay
"Try me now, Raggi!"
"You're on!"
"You two are playing sweet, aren't you?!?"

Are we "playing sweet"!?!  Is she kidding?  We always play sweet!  We love each other!  

We had a great play session, then took naps.  Mom seemed to get more done once we were in nap-mode.  I have no idea why!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. We could hear that "Jaws" music too! It looks like you two had a fun play session.

    ReplyDelete