Who We Are

Monday, October 11, 2021

Serendipitous

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  After our walk this morning, Maggie and I dutifully guarded the house while Mom and Dad worked in the garden.  It was hard work, but we don't mind!  After a quick jaunt to the yard to check on their work, Mags and I rewarded Mom by posing for her like this:

IMG_2615MagsRagnar
"Look at us!  Sitting sweetly together, looking at the camera!"
"Yeah, Mom!  Just out of the goodness of our hearts!"
"Really!?  It doesn't have anything to do with ..."

IMG_2616MagsRagnarTreats
"... THIS, does it?!?!"
"Oh, how serendipitous!  A bag of super-tasty treats!"
"I have no idea what Maggie said, but ... do I see Fruitables?!!!?"

IMG_2620RagnarMags
"I volunteer to be the taste-tester!"
"Make him define 'serendiptous' first!"

I'm pretty sure "serendipitous" means "pumpkin banana", by the way.  Not 100%, but there's a chance.

Sköl!
Ragnar

2 comments:

  1. Those sure look like yummy treats. Walter would volunteer as taste tester too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same. Guarding the house is an underrated part of gardening.

    ReplyDelete