Who We Are

Thursday, October 21, 2021

So Fun!

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Have I mentioned how fun it is to have a little brother lately?!? Take the other day, for instance ...

There we were, having a very important meeting, when Mom came up on us ...
 
IMG_2702RagnarMags
"And so then ... oh ... oh ..."
"... yeah.  Ixnay on the ansplay ..."
"Hi, puppies!  Look at how cute you are!"

Well ... shucks.  Sweet.  But then she insisted on taking pix!

IMG_2703Mags
"Just ONE, then it's Raggi's turn!"
"But you look so adorable!  And regal!!"

Hard to argue with that, but I called Ragnar over to bail me out; I'd had enough of the paparazzi!

IMG_2704Ragnar
"Hi Mom!  What are you & Mags doing?!?  Can I play, too?!?  How about a close up?!?"

Having a kid brother is SO FUN!!!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. You two are just so cute having your meeting and those separate pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having my meeting interrupted for pictures.

    ReplyDelete