Who We Are

Monday, November 22, 2010

Coping

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  As many of you know, we've been in the midst of a living room re-do.  It's been tough for me, as my favorite chair apparently is gone for good.  Sigh.  I'm coping as best I can.

Remember I showed you I have more room by my window now?  That's been real nice.  They also took that one table away, though, and switched it with another one, so I can't stick my head under there any more.  That's OK - really.  I have lots of room to stretch out:

DSCN7211 Zim

Very comfy. And my very cool Army quilt is right there by the fireplace, so I can lay on that when I want to.

Ammy's Weather Lab is still in place over on the other side of the room. In fact ...

DSCN7214 Zim

...it's mighty comfy in the Weather Lab.

DSCN7213 Zim

I'll be right here if anyone needs anything.

Play bows,
Zim

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty fireplace. *jealous*

    I don't know how you survive having carpet around four Sibes. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful room!!! Love those windows!!! Yeah, I would love carpet but four Sibes and several cats later? Nope!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zim. Yall look very cozy!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have adjusted well and aparently so has Ammy...Keep up the good work.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty comfy and that window is just the right height!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are able to find some oncoming snowstorms in that weather lab of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely room with a view :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you also have a nice chin rest by the window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love your fireplace even though you would prefer the ice box
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have such a lovely view out of that window. I love looking out of windows too prrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  11. If things are so chaotic, you can always come visit us - we've got plenty of snow for you, and I'm sure Mom and Dad wouldn't mind a few visitors for the holidays! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beawootiful room! Your pawrents are doing a great job, and we're glad woo can still use your window!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I am sorry you lost your favourite chair Zim, but the room looks really beautiful.
    I do like your humans colour scheme, we have similar colours going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Zimmie, at least you have a couple of good spots to snooze in, in all this madness.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no...sorry to hear that your chair isn't coming back. But who knows...you might find some new spots that you will enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We wonder about the carpet too! Ours is barely surviving two golden retrievers - how do you do it?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Zim!
    It looks like you have more space now!
    I hope you all are adjusting well to the changes there!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry about your chair. maybe it's time to make something else soon your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely look comfy! And handsome! :)

    Mochi & Bali

    ReplyDelete