Who We Are

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's Go!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  So ... the other morning, we took Dad on our really long forced road march, then in the afternoon, we took Mom on one, too!  Dave and I were having a great time afterwards, just relaxing in the living room like we like to do, when Mom said that funny thing she says about someone having excess energy.  I have no idea what that was all about, but the next thing I knew, Mom and I were in the car, heading down the road!

Before I knew it, the scenery started to look like this:

IMG_0561 Zim
"Wowzers!  I know JUST where we are!"

I knew exactly where we were! We were at the Top of the World!!! How exciting - I hadn't been there for quite some time. Something about tall grass, fleas and ticks. I have no idea what that's all about.

We walked down this way for a bit:

IMG_0566 Zim
"Oooh, check out the Flint Hills!"

Then down this way:

IMG_0569 Zim

It was loads of fun, but I admit I was a bit zapped when I got home. It was all I could do to kick back with Dave for a while before it was time for another walk!

This cooler weather sure is great, isn't it? I hope you're all enjoying it, too!

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. Wow Zim - you live near some awesome scenery!! Hope you had a great time out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some hot weather at the moment Zimmie, but then again summer starts next week.

    Hey I've been thinking I might come stay with you while mum and dad are away, what do you think?

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit the top of the world wif woo!!

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice where you live. I might have to come pay a visit someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The Top of the World sure is beautiful!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great visit to the Top of the World Zim! Bet that tired your mom out finally. We got some snow today and I thought of you when I was out playing in it!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're loving all the cold weather too! It really kicks up the energy, doesn't it!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scenery! You all are so lucky to get some many hikes!

    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos! Can the FiveSibes come along for a walk with you?

    PS - congrats - you guys are listed right now as a Top 100 Siberian Husky Site of the Moment. I'll see if I can do a web capture and send you the pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some cool looking hills
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Zim!
    Sounds like you had a very busy day!
    Lots of walkies and a pawesome time at the Top of the World!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS#2 - I Emailed you the webshot from the Husky site. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great walks with your brother equals pawesome cinnamon roll time. Did you get some?

    Love,

    Zozozzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love your adventures, Zim! :) Looks like you and your mom had a great time!

    The weather here has been a little cooler, but it's still pretty hot! We're hoping for cooler weather soon!

    Mochi & Bali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this walkie! Can feel the crisp cool air and breezes!


    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete