Who We Are

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Have A Ball!

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  As some of you might know, I have a blue ball that I like to play with downstairs.  It's one of those "under supervision only" toys, so Mom and I play Siberian Fetch with it!  For those readers not familiar with Siberian Fetch, it goes like this:  Mom throws the toy, I run after it with great gusto, then run off with it and play!  Sometimes I bring it back to where she is (I don't give it to her, I just show it to her).  And we repeat that over and over!  It's great fun and we both get a lot of exercise!

Here I am, in the outer room of Mom's Studio with it:

IMG_4623Mags
"Got it!"
SQUEAK!!!

It squeaks - did I mention that? I LOVE a good squeaky toy!

IMG_4854Mags
"Good throw, Mom!"
SQUEAK!!!

Mom can throw it from her Studio into the Gallery or even all the way into the Library, so we can run, run, run a LOT! I like to take it over to the large puppy bed that's in there to squeak it for a while!

IMG_4853Mags
SQUEAK!!!

I give it when Mom asks for it - then she usually throws it again for me.

IMG_4855Mags
"Mom?  Mom?  Where are you going with my squeaky ball?"

Umm...

IMG_4859Mags
"Oops."
Squeak....

It would appear the blue squeaky ball has an appointment with the Stuffy Surgeon.  I'll keep you posted on how recovery goes.  

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. We have a few stuffies that need that surgeon also, maggie loves to play fetch but sometimes she doesn't bring it back to the thrower very well.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing stuffed last more than a couple minutes at our house

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLESSINGS on the STUFFIE SURGEONS of Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding our mom that she has a bit of surgery to do on some of my squeakies!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Emergency surgery needed, STAT! Hang in there, blue ball, we've got this covered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh - we hope the surgeon can fix that (and that he has industrial thread - MOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope that squeaky ball gets fixed up fast! We're sure your mom can't wait to hear it again as much as you can't!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky your mum is such a good Stuffie Surgeon, Mags! Mine is useless in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops - accidents happen! Your mom will fix it for you, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well at least you broke it in your mom's sewing studio so it will be a quick fix.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good thing your house is a Level 1 Stuffie Trauma Hospital!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippbottomus

    ReplyDelete