Who We Are

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New Pickles!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day!  Was Santa good to you?  I'm happy to report that all that the wearing of the Santa hats and other assorted items got us on the "Nice List"!  One of the favorite things we received was new Pickles!

I only like to play with the chew-type of toys if there are treats stuffed in them, so Santa teamed them up with some Zuke's!

IMG_7465MagsCamTreatsToys
"Look, Cam!  New Pickles!"
"Mmm... new Zuke's!"

Mom loaded our Pickles up for us, then ....

IMG_7483CamMagsPicklePockets
"PICKLES!!!!"
"I can't get the treats out!"
IMG_7484CamMagsPicklePocket
"Use two paws, Cam!"
"Got it.  Thanks, Maggie!"

I may be the older sister, but Maggie is REALLY good at getting treats out of things!  That was great advice.

We love playing with these Pickles!  They aren't "leave down all the time" toys, as Maggie can destroy them eventually, but they last a lot longer than SO many others!

IMG_7491CamMagsToys
"Thanks, Santa!"
"Yeah!  Thanks, Santa!"

There's a chance that after that photo was taken, we launched into Crazed River Otter Games, but I think I'll just leave things right there for today!

Did you get fun toys from Santa, too?

Cammie!

16 comments:

  1. We are so glad Santa visited you and left such great toys.
    Fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. toys and treats - you pups definitely made Sandy Paws' nice list. and a round of CROG too? don't have too much fun now :)

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMCs Pickles followed by CROG....you gals must be exhausted.
    My mom loves (sour) pickles. Maybe I should get her one of those for her birthday
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. PICKLES! Wow, that looks like so much fun! I haven't played much with my new toys, because of my hurt ankle, but I got a grreat new bone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New toys! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our pickle stuffed with treats too, Cammie and Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have the patience for those things. Why can't our parents just give us the treats?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew, for a minute we thought you were in a pickle!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pickle looks like a lot of fun! I wonder if they have pug sized ones??
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dakota has some treat toys but I have never seen the "pickle" who makes it? Wait, I can Google it :) I love Zukes but never heard of their greens! Will look for those too!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got some fun toys and tasty treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We sure like the look of that pickle toy. It looks terrier tuff!!
    Happy New Year!
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like some buddy is enjoying that toy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD..You had us at Zuke's!! What a pawsome pressie!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. those look interesting. we didn't get any toys, but we got treats from our grandma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pickles? We need to check that out! Because if you work for your treats, the better they taste when you get them!

    ReplyDelete