Who We Are

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Working in the Studio

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  The other day, Mom went downstairs to do some work in her Studio.  I decided I should go down and help - or at the very minimum, supervise.

Mom sat on the floor, with all of her equipment around her and got down to business.  I got busy, too.

IMG_6899MagsPickle
Me.  With my pickle.  In the Studio.

I only get access to my pickle when Mom can be right beside me. You know the deal - something about "chunks", "teeth of steel", "don't swallow the pieces", blah, blah, and blah! Anyway, I got bored after a short while and gave Mom my pickle.

IMG_6897MagsHelping
"Here's my pickle, Mom."

She said she was getting bored, too.  I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was ripping zippers out of stuff she was tossing so she could recycle them.  "Ripping"?!!?  That sounded like awesome fun to me, so I told Mom we should switch jobs.  She could play with my pickle and I could ...

IMG_6902MagsHelping
"A seam ripper?  Can't I just use my teeth?"

I think we had both had enough by then.  We just sort of hung out together for a while.

IMG_6904MagsHelping
"Hey, has anybody seen my glasses?"

That's my imitation of my mom.  Ha roo roo roo!

We hope to get back down there today.  I love working in the Studio!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

19 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a good imitation of your mom. We bet you totally nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a good helper - what would your Mom do without you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tasted glasses before? Stanley loves them!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie your help and your pickle are priceless I'm sure. Now about the seam ripper...OMCs I'm not allowed in the same room with mom when she uses hers BECAUSE it normally means she has made a gigantic boo boo on a garment and she uses HBO words. Dad says they are not suitable for my delicate Diva ears.
    Sincerely
    Madi(son) Delicate-earred Cat your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glasses are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pickle! BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. we bet you are LOTS of help :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bol. Ripping sounds like a great activity. Whenever we rip our toys, we get the NoNo words. Humans can be so perplexing.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you're a working breed. I mean, just look at you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mum dos that as well Mags, wiv zips and buttons and thingys…I try to helps and get told off but maybe if I borrow sum glass I could look all intelligent like you and she might let me help?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Margaret I bet you are the most wonderful helper ever! What a clever idea to switch jobs! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man...why do Mamas always think we need supervising when eat...I mean playing with our toys!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggie, you are a big help in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  14. we loved that picture of u with the glasses on, we have never seen a pickle like that either...stellie rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. We can tell that with your help lots gets done in the studio! What would your mom do without you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun day with Mom!! I love your pickle, it looks great to chew on. Does it squeak??


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That last picture totally cracked us up, Maggie! You are such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you should volunteer to be her regular ripper-upper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so super smart in those glasses!

    ReplyDelete