Who We Are

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Right Here

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  The other day, Cammie had a routine (everything is fine) vet appointment.  I stayed home with Dad and guarded Ao4 Headquarters while she and Mom were gone.  I missed her so much!  She was gone for hours and hours on end!  It was horrible!

OK, maybe it was more like two hours, but I still missed her VERY, very much!  I checked her out from head to toe when she got home to make sure she was OK.  She had to fast before her appointment, and oh, great Balto, did she ever lay a huge guilt trip on Mom!  Anyway, after she had a light meal, she said she was really tired and wanted to take a nap. I was pretty wiped out from worrying about her, so that sounded like a good idea to me, too.

IMG_6879CamMagsSnuggle
"I missed you so much, Cammie!"
"I missed you, too, little one.  Let's get some sleep, now, OK?"
IMG_6878CamMagsSnuggle
"OK, Cam, but I'll be RIGHT HERE if you need anything."
"Zzz..."

I missed her so much!  Do you miss your family members when they're gone, too?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

20 comments:

  1. Awww, we do prefer together time!

    Nuk & Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw we love that picture of you two together, yes, even though sometimes we get mad at each other, the three of us always want to be together, especially mags and gussie
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie what a sweet and attentive sis you are to Cammie. I know she loves you just as much as you love her too.
    My peeps go and come lots during the week. So I don't miss them too much. But when they are gone on vacay I sure am glad to see them.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope everything is ok. You two are so sweet together. Here, Leia definitely misses me when I'm gone. But I, Toby... don't always miss her when she's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a good sister Mags. Glad Cammie got a good report (btw - we have a couple of siblings we WISH would go away just to see if we would miss them....we don't think we would, but we would like to try)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sniff each other from head to paw when the other one has been to the vet. If Cammie tries to get up and move, you'll know it, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom hates going anywhere without us - she even hates leaving us to do the grocery shopping ! Now me - the Reilly dog couldn't care less if Dweeb is away from home - I am quite happy if he is gone - in fact I don't even notice if he is gone - but he worries non stop if I am not there - he is such a dweeb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh we hate when mom leaves too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yes I DO miss my kitty brother when he isn't around...and he misses me when I am at the Vet too! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Dad, but only because I can't open the tins of Fancy Feast by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me and Stanley do not like it when the other is gone for more than 10 seconds.

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. When Dory goes away without me, I really get worried!! What a wonderful sister you are Maggie!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet cuddlebugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sure do miss my momma when she is gone. I am lucky that I get to go to Bert's place and he keeps me company and we play and stuff. But I do go outside and look for momma and sit by the window and watch for when she comes to get me. I am glad you two love each other so much, makes me smile and makes my momma smile too.
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad Cammie is fine. You are taking very good care of her. Thank you Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad Cammie is fine. You are taking very good care of her. Thank you Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, you two are just the sweetest to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes, I know just what you mean! Jessie's had a LOT of vet visits lately, and Cinderella had a lot before that. I'm always worried when they get back. I'm glad Cammie has you to watch out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww, you are such a good sister! And we can't get over how you two cuddle up together, it is toooooo sweet!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete