Who We Are

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back To The Rodeo!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Did everyone enjoy our great walk yesterday, where we stopped by to see some of the horses at the K-State Rodeo!?  I hope so, because we got to go back!

My first stop was to see my friend with the heart on his forehead! He was happy enough to see me, but ...

IMG_2478HeartHorse
"Chomp, chomp... hi, Cam ... chomp ..."

 ... he was having breakfast, so I didn't want to disturb him.

This horse and I seemed to hit it off:

IMG_2480Horse
"Hello!"

I like all of his tiny freckles!

Outside, we saw these guys having a meeting:

IMG_2491Horses

And also saw something quite astonishing!

IMG_2486Horses
The very rare Two-Headed Horse!

Moving right along ...

We stopped by this pen and looked closely at who was inside.

IMG_7455CamMagsBulls
"Hey, Maggie!  Look at all of those guys!"
"Oh, yeah, Cam.  Not just horses today!"
IMG_7454CamMagsBulls
"It's a bunch of bull!  I mean bulls..."
"Ha roo woo roo!"
IMG_2494Bulls
"Mmmmmoooo!"
IMG_2495CamBulls
"Well, he didn't have to use THAT kind of language!  It was just a joke."

Anyway, it was a great trip back to the park!  Be sure to tune in tomorrow, when Maggie will show you a VERY special friend she made!

IMG_2484Horses
"I can't wait!"
"Me, neigh-ther!"

Cammie!

17 comments:

  1. that must be a push-me-pull you horse - the one with two heads

    ReplyDelete
  2. More horse pictures. Such handsome creatures they are, too. And you are right - that bull was QUITE rude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun. We love horses here and girlz you do have a ton to show us. Those bulls were a bit fractious. Good thing your collars and leads were not R E D!! 2 headed horse and that last line me , neigh-ther! you gals are too funny
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on that bull being so rude to two sweet girls! The horses are all so beautiful.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh horses!! Maddie loves horses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have seen our grandboys sitting on those bulls more than one time...........whew!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have words with that bull but he's a lot bigger than me, so...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of friends at the rodeo. BUTT tell us about the poops!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun adventure. We can't believe you found a Push-Me-Pull-You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, you pups are just too punny, hee hee!
    yow! a push-me pull-you! how cool you saw one in the furs! we love all the pics. the horses are just beautiful. the bull too!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie ditto

    ReplyDelete
  11. You girls are so funny! Two headed horse! MOL! You always have such great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those horsies are beautiful. Did you yell, "Hay!" BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! It looks like you two had quite an adventure and made some great friends! I wonder what the horses were meeting about? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOL!!! You two tell the funniest riddles!!! What a great day at the rodeo, we can't wait to see you you meet tomorrow!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You girlies are sooo funny, hehe!
    I still finks you are sooo brave getting up close to those GeeGees...do you nose how BIG they are??????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - we've never seen a two-headed horsie before! You girls are too funny☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so jealous of all the horsies you met! I've only seen a horsie ONCE, and mean ol' Momma wouldn't let me on his side of the fence to play even though I was play bowing like a good friendly boy!

    ReplyDelete