Who We Are

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Before The Speech

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  Maggie filled you in on how helpful we were in Mom's Studio the other day.  As she mentioned, before she shared her political views with me, we engaged in a lovely round of Crazed River Otter Games.  Actually, it was more like Sweet, Subdued River Otter Games, but it was fun nonetheless.

It all started when ...

IMG_7492CamMagsStudio
"I'm bored."
"Do you want my pickle, Cam?  I know you've got the red KONG somewhere; I'll trade!"

The red KONG really doesn't interest me -- unless Mom puts something in it.  And no offense to Mags, but a pickle on its own doesn't do much for me, either.  I had something else in mind.  Something that went like ... this:


If that doesn't play, please click here to view on YouTube.

MUCH more fun than toys! I think it helped me to focus and take in all of Maggie's points during her political address, too.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. a good game of play is so much better than a toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls play really well together! Mom loves to watch me and Stanley play too!

    Keep Calm & Bark on!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yeah, a good play session really sharpens the mind. Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs a toy when you can wrestle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great round of river otter games gals!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you girls realize that there are 3 Sibes peeking through the window at you? We betcha they want to play river otter games too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wait - there are 4 of them! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are very evenly matched---all the more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how fun! our momma says we're crazed river otters kinda like that too! oh, and she says we can come over there and play with you two any time...

    Sharpie, Ditto

    ReplyDelete