Who We Are

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Greenies Night!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  There's a very special night that comes around a couple times a week here at Ao4 Headquarters -- Greenies Night!  I think I've shared with you before that I really love Greenies; I get very excited!  I can read my mom's mind and know exactly what night it is!  Here's what happens!

I pick up the vibe that it's Greenies Night, then lead Mom over to the pantry. That's where they are!  In the pantry.  I help her get the box out, like this:

IMG_1511CamGreenies
"There they are, Mom!"

I'm sure she wouldn't know where they are without my help!

While she gets them out of the box (it takes her forever!), I start singing!  Maggie knows my "It's Greenies Night" song and comes running!  Once she's joined me, I quiet down and we line up.  Like so:

IMG_1513CamMagsGreenies
"Ready, girls?"
"I'm so ready, Mom!"

"Cam first!  Then me, OK?!?"

We take them nice and gently, then we run into the living room, flop down on our beds in there, and have at them.

Sorry. No pictures of that. We're f-a-s-t. I mean, we chew them thoroughly and all (or else Mom wouldn't give them to us!) but we're mighty quick about it.

We love Greenies Night!  Do you have a special treat night that you love?

Cammie!

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how exciting! Sounds like you have your routine down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Nubz! When mom says we are getting them we race to the treat cabinet and will do ANY trick in the universe to get them!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my word...don't you just love love love the pantry! All good things come out of there. Those look like the greenie shaped like a toof brush! My favorite treat are grain free Wellness Salmon and cranberry bites.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you have pearly whites
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love most treats....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't get Greenies very often because Mom says we eat them too fast for them to be of any value for our toofers, but we still like them. Misty is a lover of all treats, but her favorite is definitely antlers. Lightning doesn't like to chew, but he never turns down any treat.

    Woos – Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never ever had a Greenie. My mom is so mean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're preaching to the choir! I get a Greenie bone EVERY NIGHT at 6pm!! Mom has to keep the cupboard FULL of them! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frankie Furter sent me some "minties" which are greenies but mint flavored. I loved them but we're all out. I need to have Mom order me some. In the evenings I get yogurt (plain vanilla, none of that Greek $%@&) in a little dish. If Mom forgets I have to snoot her to remind her.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get a greenie when our peeps leave for work. We don't get many evening treats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Cammie, we could send sharpie over to help you open up your pantry and then you can have Greenies night ANY night :D you'd probably need to forgo your song tho...
    we try our best to convince our mom that Monday thru Sunday should be special treat night. ditto is getting really good at looking pathetic and causing mom to cave :)

    pip, smidgen, minnie, sharpie, ditto, TL, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh no greenies here at our house, but I do get other things to chew on
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum, those greenies do look VERY tasty!!!! Butt, no greenies here, sumthingy to do with the calories and keeping my Princess figure….I finks I just need to GROW more
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. We get our Dentastix every day after our late morning potty run. We love our Dentastix and never let our pawrents forget to give them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did someone say GREENIES????

    We have Greenies every other night for dessert....They are also our most favorite treat!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:34 PM

    They look really good!~ nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmmmmm, greenies! We love 'em too and don't get them often enough!

    ReplyDelete